Hi Everyone! I'm having a screen problem with my lenovo x230, what I had originally thought were dead pixels turned out to be pressure points that have formed on the IPS screen. This was my first laptop purchase so I didn't really know how to differentiate the two. I sent it into Lenovo for a standard warranty repair, but they quickly called to let me know that this was something that would not fall under free warranty repair. I was really disappointed to hear this since the latptop is really only a few months old and is stationed securely on my desk 95% of the time and the other 5% of the time it's stationed in a pretty secure laptop section(along with a separate sleeve) inside my messenger bag. I'm confused as to how these pressure spots just appeared out of nowhere, I was thinking that it may have had something to do with the lid since the technician I spoke with told me that they are caused by too much pressure on the screen. I know that I haven't done anything in the short time I have owned it to make these spots appear. There are 4 spots really smack dab in the middle of the screen, and while the laptop still operates fine and everything, it is somewhat bothersome while working in a program like Microsoft word with a white background and the spots shining brightly through. I was just wondering if anyone other Lenovo owners had experienced a problem like this and if there's anything I could do to help my situation. Lenovo told me to repair the screen would be around 700$, but since that's close to what I paid for the laptop new, I obviously decided against that. I really don't think I did anything to bring this problem along since the laptop is never in a position where it is exposed to excess pressure other than having the lid closed. Is this some design flaw on the x230? Any clarification or adbicee would be greatly appreciated. I didn't really fight Lenovo on this too much because they really made it seem like I was the one who caused this problem to appear in the first place. Thank you for reading!