Prema BIOS questions

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by droidmahn, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Scopus

Scopus Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I was thinking of canceling but cant afford to cancel my order and go with a prema partner as i sent payment through bank transfer so would loose those fees and loose much more money for extra shipping and vat due to where im located if i ordered from nearest prema reseller. It isnt fair for people that dont live in or near prema reseller country to not be able have privlage to affordably own such a nessessary component of these systems.i hope one day it will be more available to those in need and i will be able to aquire ur bios as i feel now i will not be able to get most out of my system :(

2. StormFalcon

StormFalcon Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Take it as an opportunity to learn how to BIOS mod

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

3. Prema

Prema Little BIOS Mod

Reputations:

Going through your past posts clearly shows that Mr. Fox made you aware of the firmware before the purchase.
    You are also aware that I help people who could not purchase from a partner shop.
    You now also know that re-seller haven't received their MP hardware at this point, which includes myself as not even having access to final hardware to work with.
    Yet you find reasons to whine on... :oops:
    We can only do so much guys...

Yeah, maybe I am old school, but I prefer a smaller group of 'supporter' over a larger one of 'followers'.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    FTW_260, 0lok, steberg and 2 others like this.
  4. bigspin

bigspin My Kind Of Place

Reputations:
    @Prema I sent you a PM. can I have P775DM3-G unlocked bios please?

5. 0lok

0lok Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    @Prema found this thread.. sent you a pm.. trying my luck again with your vbios.. :):):)

6. ajfoucault

ajfoucault Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Prema hasn't even gotten one of the newer Coffee Lake models on his hands yet, to start upgrading his BIOS to be compatible with it. Everyone chill and just wait for him to work it out.

7. StormFalcon

StormFalcon Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Quick question. Is it possible for the vBIOS to be badly installed and cause problems even if the card isn't bricked? When I test overclocks with heaven and inspector, heaven crashes (it didn't used to) and then inspector seems to not recognize my card anymore. What's up with this?

8. rikymalfoy

rikymalfoy Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Hi Prema!! :) I have a question. I have a w110er but I can't find how to use higher reolution than 1920x1080.

I remember it was some kind of bios thing but I can't remember nor I can't find any information.. may you help me?

thanks!

9. Mechcondrid

Mechcondrid Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    so havent been reading for a while and just remembered about the vbios after trying to mess with OC and UCing for batt life and performance.
    did a bit of searching and cant find anything outright at the moment so i'm just going to ask: has there been any progress on getting a modded pascal vbios to successfully load? or is the stupid nvflash still not cooperating?
    i have the mxm 1070 in a P775dm3-g for reference

10. Devilion

Devilion Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello, whats the best way to get Prema bios and vbios for 150em and 970m?