Prema BIOS questions

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by droidmahn, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Prema

Prema Your Freedom, Your Choice

Reputations:
    Sure thing, though I don't take any credit. :)

Georgel likes this.
  2. Gi4nnelli

Gi4nnelli Newbie

Reputations:
    So I got a problem,

I bought a BTO X Book 15cl56 (which is basicly a Clevo P150SM barebone) with an i7 4700mq and a gtx 780M.

I went to the "manufacturer's" website and (accidentely) downloaded and flashed a bios from the newer version with the gtx 8xxM series. Now i'm trying to flash the right bios but it won't let me because it's an older version. The reason why I'm doing is because I cannot install my nvidia driver anymore. The only way is to force it from device manager were I manually install the driver. The problem with this though, is that I have no way to enable the GPU and I have no nvidia control panel were I can force it to run on the nvidia gpu. Also trying to install the nvidia driver after I forced it won't work. It gives an error were it cannot detect compatible harware.

Now I saw a link from Prema to a modded bios with version 1.5.x.x So I thought I would give that a try. Unfortunately the download link is dead. So Prema (or anyone else) can you help me?

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  3. Prema

Prema Your Freedom, Your Choice

Reputations:

http://blacky.bestmail.ws/CLEVO BIOS/P150SM/P15xSM_B305EC301.zip

temp00876, steberg and Georgel like this.
  4. Gi4nnelli

Gi4nnelli Newbie

Reputations:
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  5. ph0ner_

ph0ner_ Newbie

Reputations:
    Not sure if I'm posting in the right threads or not, but I can't PM (can check post history I guess.. which is all of 3 posts x.x )

Does anyone happen to have the V2 Premamod bios for Clevo P370SM3 (I think the newer build supports VT-x, as well?); I ended up foolishly misplacing the USB key I had used many years ago, and now suddenly the bios will not start. Did CMOS reset, and still same problem. Tried to flash stock bios through Fn + B method, but doesn't work, either. Any help would be much appreciated =) Apparently the latest build is from late 2014?

6. Netherscourge

Netherscourge Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Is there a Prema Bios "shop" or link to buy/donate for a P870DM-G bios?

I'll gladly pay for it. I just don't know where to go or who to contact.

I have P870DM-G, but I'm stuck with XTU to alter BIOS settings.

My reseller only had the stock BIOS in it. I can't do much of anything in it except change the drive boot order, which doesn't help much for overclocking and ram timings.

Thanks.

7. Kyle Bruniges

Kyle Bruniges Newbie

Reputations:
    Is there a Prema Bios "Shop or link to buy/donate for a p170sm v2 Bios and A Clevo GTX 980M 8GB Non-Gysnc Bios.

I have just upgraded to a gtx 980M but I have seen that I need the v2 bios aswel as a vbios for my 980m but I am unable to find any. So is it possible Prema (or anyone else) can you help me?

Thanks

8. ajfoucault

ajfoucault Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I think you're both out of luck, as he does not give it out to individuals. Only to resellers. The thing is that these resellers' prices are sometimes outrageously more than just buying the Clevo barebones by themselves (upwards of US$500). So you're either stuck paying super elevated prices for a Clevo flashed with Prema BIOS, or you get a barebones Clevo at a reasonable price form a barebones reseller, but with the stock Clevo BIOS.

9. Kyle Bruniges

Kyle Bruniges Newbie

Reputations:
    He does give them out its just getting him to see the post I think. But I have been looking for ages I need my laptop for uni not been able to use it for months

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  10. Mobius 1

Mobius 1 nͫٴiͤٴcͫٴeͤ੮Һ૯ ცɿ૭ ૭คעٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴ

Reputations:
    barebones with prema = @Larry@LPC-Digital