Prema BIOS questions

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by carbide, Apr 14, 2014.

1. darklight_tr

darklight_tr Newbie

Reputations:
    I recently bought a Samsung 970 Evo 1TB PCIe SSD for my Origin EON 17-X (Clevo P770ZM - non G-Sync - 980M) laptop and discovered that despite Windows seeing the drive just fine the BIOS itself can't see it at all so it can't boot off of it.

I was wondering if anyone could help me at all. I loaded the v1.03.15 BIOS with EC V 1.03.09 and second EC V 1.03.05 from here: http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/clevo-bios-older-models-released-in-after-2014.790474/

Unfortunately that didn't help. I thought for sure that since my laptop supposedly supported PCIe M.2 SSDs I would be fine. I'd prefer to make this the boot drive if possible as I really don't want run in dual drive mode, especially with the slower SATA SDD running Windows. I see that PremaMod v2 looks to be my only hope to get this functionality.

Thank you!

2. Blacky

Blacky Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I understand, then send a private message to Prema on this forum, maybe he can help you.
    @Prema Do you think you can help this lost soul?

Vasudev likes this.
  3. Mustafa HACIOGLU

Mustafa HACIOGLU Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    where is the prema mod message being sent? Can I find clevo p15sm-a bios in this forum

4. Blacky

Blacky Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    You can find the Clevo BIOS, but it will be locked. Prema BIOS is unlocked.

5. Kinsogu

Kinsogu Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hello ^^ Greetings from Poland.

I bought this laptop two years ago - Hyperbook SL502 VR (Clevo P651RP6-G)
    I am writing now because my warranty finished -> What does it mean ? So, i could't get prema bios from my reseller, i was asking them few times, but they didn't working with prema and they told me that when I will install it on my own i will lost my warranty :)

Photo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yH4lOLbkgFm2DkbAB-MlpRzSil7uzyrE/view?usp=sharing

DxDiag file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fzfJuZPFOhUBmw-_HT7-YE4BYLc1wuTe/view?usp=sharing

I was reading subjects about prema bioses time to time, but still I have no idea how I can get bios when my reseller .... Don't want to help. And also now it's time when warranty finished and I can do sth with my throttling, specialy with current limit throttling. I love my laptop, but I will love it more with Prema Bios. What can I do ?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  6. Kinsogu

Reputations:
    Hello ^^ Greetings from Poland.

I bought this laptop two years ago - Hyperbook SL502 VR (Clevo P651RP6-G)
    I am writing now because my warranty finished - What does it mean ? So, i could't get prema bios from my reseller, i was asking them few times, but they didn't working with prema and they told me that when I will install it on my own i will lost my warranty :(

My laptop:
    Photo - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yH4lOLbkgFm2DkbAB-MlpRzSil7uzyrE/view?usp=sharing

DxDiag file - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fzfJuZPFOhUBmw-_HT7-YE4BYLc1wuTe/view?usp=sharing

I was reading subjects about prema bioses time to time, but still I have no idea how I can get bios when my reseller .... Don't want to help. And also now it's time when warranty finished and I can do sth with my throttling, specialy with current limit throttling. I love my laptop, but I will love it more with Prema Bios. What can I do ?

7. Kinsogu

Reputations:
    How can I contact Prema ? I think that is really hard, because i was searching and I didn't find a way :/

8. Mustafa HACIOGLU

Mustafa HACIOGLU Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I want to remove the prema mod bios for the clevo p150sm-a and go to the original bios. But the prema bios are not erased?

9. Xenoide

Xenoide Newbie

Reputations:
    As I own a P751DM-G laptop and like it quite a lot so I was looking for an unlocked quality BIOS. After a lot of research I read that the Prema Mod for Clevo laptops is considered the best among the unlocked BIOSes.

Right now my question would be, how is it possible to get or buy a copy of that BIOS mod? The website premamod.com did not provide any info, so maybe someone on this forum (perhaps even the author himself) could provide a few details on how to obtain the latest Prema Mod for the P7xxDM-G series?

A big thank you to any helpful advice!

10. Vistar Shook

Vistar Shook Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    You need to purchase the laptop from a Prema mod partner reseller. It is not possible to purchase the Bios mod seperately.