Prema BIOS questions

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by droidmahn, Aug 30, 2016.

1. JCordero31

JCordero31 Notebook Geek

Reputations:

PLEASE TELL ME THAT RJTECH.COM SELLS PREMA MOD BIOS COMPATIBLE CLEVOS. I JUST BOUGHT A P870TM1-G BAREBONES WITH THE HOPES OF PREMA MOD

2. Lynx2017

Lynx2017 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    My poor poor eyes. :(

Papusan likes this.
  3. jclausius

jclausius Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I don't believe it will come with Prema's BIOS... At least it didn't about 12-18 months ago when I was looking at purchasing from RJTech.

4. Donald@HIDevolution

Donald@HIDevolution Company Representative

Reputations:
    This is a question you should be asking RJTech.

5. Vaeron

Vaeron Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Is this the proper thread for Prema BIOS updates? I was just wondering if the P750TM has one now.

6. Donald@HIDevolution

Reputations:
    If you put @ in front of Prema, you will probably have a better chance of getting an answer. @Prema

7. JCordero31

JCordero31 Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    I would have purchased from you guys but you guys dont offer barebones. I got its 2800 with vaper chamber and 2 1080s in sli.

8. Donald@HIDevolution

Reputations:
    No worries...it's Ok...everyone is certainly entitled to make their own choices.

However saying we don't offer barebones is not really true. Look at our Customizer...no CPU, no RAM, no SSD or HDD, no WiFi and no OS are all available options. Sure, you paid a bit less, but you also got no Prema BIOS, and no testing or Q.C. regimen, or lifetime tech support. Even if you buy our barebones, we still build it with shop components and do thorough testing and Q.C. before removing the operational components.

Just enjoy what you got, and do without the things that didn't come with it...you got a great price!

9. JCordero31

JCordero31 Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Your right i do apologize. Though i love @Prema i dont feel i should pay 1000 dollars more for the same pc because of his bios.Thats the savings i got from not purchasing with you guys and though they dont do lifetime tech. I dont need it because most people who are purchasing these machines have some tech experience i have 20 years under my belt. Im not sponsored or have a high paying job i a reg. Guy With 2 kids and wife and i take of all the bills. Honestly donald i would loved to purchase from you because you guys are probably the best reseller out there but the 1000 premium is too much. I'd would pay for his bios 100 or 200 would be fair because he deserves it but I'm sorry 1000 is way much. BTW I did speak to you on the phone about price match and you said you don't really do it because of all the additives you guys offer. So can't say I didn't try.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  10. JCordero31

JCordero31 Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    @Donald@HIDevolution do you guys sell replacement motherboards? If so how much for a P870TM1-G. What warranties do you offer on the part?