Prema BIOS questions

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by carbide, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Prema

Prema Your Freedom, Your Choice

Reputations:
    A BLESSED CHRISTMAS @ EVERYONE!

I have traveled large parts of the world and there is poverty and suffering no matter if it's America, Europe, Africa or Asia. If you ever got a Mod from me and for whatever reason couldn't give back to the project, now is the time to go out and buy someone in need a nice meal or some warm clothes instead! You don't have to belong to any religion to do good. Never forget, you maybe a billionaire today and a beggar tomorrow. And some people are so poor, all they have is money. So do good as long as you can!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  2. slimmolG

slimmolG Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Sometimes it can be as little as simply acknowledging someone. You might not have cash to donate, or an extra coat/shirt/etc to give, but next time you see someone with a sign asking for help don't just look away, just saying hello or a giving a nod can be just as important. Nobody likes to be invisible, especially if you're already feeling down and out.
    ;)

Something as little as walking out of 7-11 with a little pack of treats and saying, "Hey man, want a couple cookies?" can be good enough to make someone's day.
    :)

3. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    A little common decency from everyone can make a day a whole different experience.

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all get to spend it around the people you care about and care for you :)

4. Pfdd

Pfdd Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hello Prema, so our last conversation was about the clevo model w355ssq which I install you magnificent bios. Many months later to the present, I've been thinking on doing a project evolving a p170em.
    My "project" goes to put a gtx 980m and overclocking. To cool down the temperatures, I will the pasting tutorial of the god Mr.Fox presently on youtube. I know you' ve been through some issues and the site as been take down. My request is the bios for the p170em as my last objective of my "project". Please contact me for whatever you need to pass the bios to me. Thanks in advance and merry christmas.

Vasudev likes this.
  5. Prostar Computer

Prostar Computer Company Representative

Reputations:
    I like cookies... :vbbiggrin:

6. Pfdd

Pfdd Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  7. Blash

Blash Newbie

Reputations:
    looks amazing, i would really need it to solve my "current limit throttling"

8. Spartan

Spartan Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    I wouldn't touch a Clevo laptop without the Prema BIOS. Period. Don't want no throttling / cancer BIOS laptop

Benefits of Prema BIOS:

• Restores user ability to overclock or underclock the CPU
    • Restores user control over CPU power settings (voltage, watts, amps) for optimal performance and/or thermal efficiency
    • Restores ability to control non-turbo CPU core ratio
    • Restores ability to control CPU c-states and p-states
    • Restores ability to control BCLK (northbridge) and FCLK (System Agent) frequency
    • Restores ability to enable Intel Speed Shift Technology functionality
    • Restores ability to disable Intel Software Guard Extensions (SGX) functionality which is intended for software developers who want to use that feature and causes erratic system behavior
    • Restores ability to control RSR, Watchdog Timer, ASPM, ACPI sleep and hibernation functionality
    • Restores ability to control RAM timings, clock speeds and enables the utilization of XMP profiles
    • Restores ability to control selection of Legacy, UEFI and CSM to install whatever operating system is desired
    • Restores ability to control CPU-based DEP, AES (encryption) and Virtualization
    • Restores ability to control GPU scaling, PCIe speed and power management features
    • Restores control over Thunderbolt and USB 3.1 configuration
    • Restores control over SATA port configuration and Intel LPM. Having the ability to disable drive ports allows exclusive control over what drive receives the BCD/boot sector, system and recovery partitions during Windows Setup and eliminates the need to physically remove non-OS drives when installing a new OS.

Dennismungai and slimmolG like this.
  9. slimmolG

slimmolG Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Well... they say patience is a virtue...

('they' being owners of a EVOC P650HS-G, and maybe @Donald@HIDevolution too)
    lol
    ;)

10. Spartan

Spartan Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

wyvernV2 likes this.