Prema BIOS questions

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by droidmahn, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Donald@HIDevolution

Donald@HIDevolution Company Representative

Reputations:
    You should contact Sager, or your Sager reseller, directly.

Ultra Male, iMaddy and Vasudev like this.
  2. iMaddy

iMaddy Newbie

Reputations:
    BUT! Sager is not a partner of Prema.

Vasudev likes this.
  3. pvthudson

pvthudson Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello - I've been looking for the PremaMod for the older Clevo P770ZM which I think does exist (at least I find references for it in various searches) but so far can't find a working download link. Does anyone know if it does indeed exist? I tried to PM Prema but being a new user with lower 'score' here I wasn't sure it worked. Thanks for any help - happy holidays to all.

4. Donald@HIDevolution

Donald@HIDevolution Company Representative

Reputations:
    WE WISH YOU AND YOURS A BLESSED CHRISTMAS SEASON!

5. Prostar Computer

Prostar Computer Company Representative

Reputations:
    After 5 posts, you should have opened the luxury of being able to PM users. It helps to tag users also, so they're notified about posts. @Prema

Hopefully you get some help with the mod soon. :vbsmile:

Thanks Donald! Same to you and yours, and to the rest of the NBR community!

[​IMG]

6. Prema

Prema Your Freedom, Your Choice

Reputations:
    A BLESSED CHRISTMAS @ EVERYONE!

I have traveled large parts of the world and there is poverty and suffering no matter if it's America, Europe, Africa or Asia. If you ever got a Mod from me and for whatever reason couldn't give back to the project, now is the time to go out and buy someone in need a nice meal or some warm clothes instead! You don't have to belong to any religion to do good. Never forget, you maybe a billionaire today and a beggar tomorrow. And some people are so poor, all they have is money. So do good as long as you can!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  7. slimmolG

slimmolG Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Sometimes it can be as little as simply acknowledging someone. You might not have cash to donate, or an extra coat/shirt/etc to give, but next time you see someone with a sign asking for help don't just look away, just saying hello or a giving a nod can be just as important. Nobody likes to be invisible, especially if you're already feeling down and out.
    ;)

Something as little as walking out of 7-11 with a little pack of treats and saying, "Hey man, want a couple cookies?" can be good enough to make someone's day.
    :)

8. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    A little common decency from everyone can make a day a whole different experience.

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all get to spend it around the people you care about and care for you :)

9. Pfdd

Pfdd Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello Prema, so our last conversation was about the clevo model w355ssq which I install you magnificent bios. Many months later to the present, I've been thinking on doing a project evolving a p170em.
    My "project" goes to put a gtx 980m and overclocking. To cool down the temperatures, I will the pasting tutorial of the god Mr.Fox presently on youtube. I know you' ve been through some issues and the site as been take down. My request is the bios for the p170em as my last objective of my "project". Please contact me for whatever you need to pass the bios to me. Thanks in advance and merry christmas.

Vasudev likes this.
  10. Prostar Computer

Prostar Computer Company Representative

Reputations:
    I like cookies... :vbbiggrin: