Prema BIOS questions

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by droidmahn, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Prostar Computer

Prostar Computer Company Representative

Reputations:
    After doing tech support for so many years, it's sometimes a breath of relief that people don't have access to certain things. I can just imagine how a phone call would go with a court reporter wanting to adjust their core ratio limits...

2. DreDre

DreDre Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    I agree with you wholeheartedly MR Fox. Prema is the only reason i have continued to own Clevo notebooks. Upon reading the forums and seeing the horror stories of people buying notebooks not with an affiliation with Prema and them have a myriad of issues with the notebook. I would not ever get another Clevo laptop from a reseller not having a partnership with Prema. The PremaMOD saves time and heartaches from purchasing a notebook from a NON Prema partner and the machine does not work right or up to potential.

3. iMaddy

iMaddy Newbie

Reputations:
    Finally I found a topic where Prema answers. Hello everyone, I want to make undervolt gpu on my sager NP8657 (P650RE). Do I need to install a modified BIOS or just install the old version of the drivers and afterburner? If you need a bios, then where can I buy it?

Vasudev likes this.
  4. Donald@HIDevolution

Donald@HIDevolution Company Representative

Reputations:
    You should contact Sager, or your Sager reseller, directly.

Phoenix, iMaddy and Vasudev like this.
  5. iMaddy

iMaddy Newbie

Reputations:
    BUT! Sager is not a partner of Prema.

Vasudev likes this.
  6. pvthudson

pvthudson Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello - I've been looking for the PremaMod for the older Clevo P770ZM which I think does exist (at least I find references for it in various searches) but so far can't find a working download link. Does anyone know if it does indeed exist? I tried to PM Prema but being a new user with lower 'score' here I wasn't sure it worked. Thanks for any help - happy holidays to all.

7. Donald@HIDevolution

Donald@HIDevolution Company Representative

Reputations:
    WE WISH YOU AND YOURS A BLESSED CHRISTMAS SEASON!

steberg, sicily428, Phoenix and 4 others like this.
  8. Prostar Computer

Prostar Computer Company Representative

Reputations:
    After 5 posts, you should have opened the luxury of being able to PM users. It helps to tag users also, so they're notified about posts. @Prema

Hopefully you get some help with the mod soon. :vbsmile:

Thanks Donald! Same to you and yours, and to the rest of the NBR community!

[​IMG]

sicily428, Phoenix, Vasudev and 3 others like this.
  9. Prema

Prema Little BIOS Mod

Reputations:
    A BLESSED CHRISTMAS @ EVERYONE!

I have traveled large parts of the world and there is poverty and suffering no matter if it's America, Europe, Africa or Asia. If you ever got a Mod from me and for whatever reason couldn't give back to the project, now is the time to go out and buy someone in need a nice meal or some warm clothes instead! You don't have to belong to any religion to do good. Never forget, you maybe a billionaire today and a beggar tomorrow. And some people are so poor, all they have is money. So do good as long as you can!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    Ashtrix, Comprodigy, DreDre and 15 others like this.
  10. slimmolG

slimmolG Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Sometimes it can be as little as simply acknowledging someone. You might not have cash to donate, or an extra coat/shirt/etc to give, but next time you see someone with a sign asking for help don't just look away, just saying hello or a giving a nod can be just as important. Nobody likes to be invisible, especially if you're already feeling down and out.
    ;)

Something as little as walking out of 7-11 with a little pack of treats and saying, "Hey man, want a couple cookies?" can be good enough to make someone's day.
    :)