PREMA BIOS MOD Review

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by HTWingNut, Jun 1, 2012.

1. wangxuchang

wangxuchang Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello my friend Prema,
    I'm trying to contact you to get the P670RG bios, ec and Vbios
    But your blog I do not have permission to enter, so you can PM me? Or contact me through my e-mail 670230245@qq.com
    Thank you very much for your efforts.
    @Prema

2. ollegn

ollegn Newbie

Reputations:
    nice, prema, could you share the mega link that used to be on your site to the w370ss bios, please?

3. matyee

matyee Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Hi Prema,
    You have helped me previously a lot with my p370sm3, but unfortunately I do not have access the site any more :( could you pls contact me, I would need some bioses (eurocom tornado, clevo p775, 1070 and 1080). Of course I would donate for your support, and use these extras for personal use.
    Thank you in advance,

4. JCordero31

JCordero31 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Could someone please tell me if rjtech.com sells clevos compatible with prema bios. I dont have access to the site and would access to oc my 1080s and oc my 8700k processor after i delid it. @Prema is the god of bios modification. I have purchased a P870TM1-G barebones with only 1080s in sli it in. Processor and memory amd drives were purchased separately to save money

5. jclausius

jclausius Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  6. Studie

Studie Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    What happened to Prema's website? it only has a logo and no download links anymore?

7. matyee

Reputations:
    Locked for visitor :( I have asked access many time, wrote messages but nothing :( I have a 775dm3, paid a fortune for it, I have also upgraded the screen, but I do not have custom bios :( And a very nice silicon lottery 7700k chip is waiting for some extra juice :((:)(

8. Studie

Reputations:
    I have been using prema bios since the start when he first showed up here on notebookreview... What happened? Did he turn it into a business now?

9. matyee

Reputations:
    I do not know... I have read some stuff about it in the forum, but I do not know exactly.... in certain shop you could buy clevo with prema bios, I assume they have some kind of partnership... but as I see individual bios time is over :(

10. Studie

Reputations:
    Like all good things, come to an end... Greed is the source of all evil. I still remember once when Prema was open for all and it was the only reason why people would buy a Clevo!