** Posting pictures later is not acceptable and will be deleted **

Discussion in 'Marketplace FAQ, Rules and Guidelines' started by Greg, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greg

Greg Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    There are still a large number of threads being generated in this forum that do not conform to the rules, or some excuse is made in order to avoid posting pictures for hours or days at a time.

This is not acceptable.

This is a reminder that the moderators can (and will) delete posts without warning if rules are not followed.

2. cephasara

cephasara Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I'm guessing this post is regarding me in particular, since my thread was just deleted. No offense, but deleting my thread without feedback/closing it makes it hard for me to know what I did wrong. Was there anything else wrong with my thread other than not including pictures?

P.S. I read the guidelines, but is there anything else I should be familiar with? As so I can take precautions so this doesn't happen again--since this sure does not help with the sale of my laptop.

3. ARom

ARom -

Reputations:
    not really.

Just read and follow the BST Rules exactly.

Same with the BST Form .

4. Greg

Greg Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Yup, please reference the BST Rules and BST Form.

@cephasara: That is why we have stickies in this forum about it. And no, it wasn't your thread that triggered it. It was the fact that recently I alone (and I'm not even a BST mod) deleted 5 or so threads with no pictures in there.

I'm going to close this thread, and in a few days it is going to disappear entirely. Its just a wake up call to all who use this forum, please follow the rules and please help us enforce them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.