Post your sli 750m gaming benchmarks!!

Discussion in 'Lenovo' started by gravybutt88, May 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dronelebeau

dronelebeau Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    could be vsync, i haven't tried bioshock though, but usually turning off vsync leads to screen tearing with other games.

2. ibebyi

ibebyi Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    hey, I've tried bioshock infinite and have run into similar problems as well. There are a number of guides on the internet to removing stutter from the game, but what worked best for me was simply lowering the texture detail to normal or low even and having all the other settings at what I wanted. Sure the textures were a little washed out looking but IMO it's the general art direction that makes a Bioshock game, not the texture quality, and for that I just need pretty COLORS. :D

honestly though, I didn't feel like infinite was REALLY a bioshock game... I guess it comes down to the fact I liked Rapture more than I liked Columbia :(

3. kenken3686

kenken3686 Newbie

Reputations:
    Guys, I got my Y500 750M SLI few days ago. I updated the graphics driver to the latest on the Nvidia website.

Regardless turning SLI on or off in the Nvidia panel, I am only still getting P2xxx score. I tried to adjust the PhysicX option as well, no use. The cause of the low score seems to be at the PysicX test, where I only achieved 2.5FPS.

I have done test with games and I am certain that both cards are working. The usage showing is 90%+ for both cards.

Is this a configuration or driver issue?

4. kryogenic

kryogenic Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Mine is a single 750m, but it still gets 60FPS on SC2 (maxed settings) while I have a web browser and IDE running!

5. kenken3686

kenken3686 Newbie

Reputations:
  6. dronelebeau

dronelebeau Notebook Geek

Reputations:
  7. kenken3686

kenken3686 Newbie

Reputations:
    Yes I used throttlestop. I didn't check CPU temp but GPU was 75C MAX.

I am planning to buy a cooling pad to push it further.

8. jerm3993

jerm3993 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hey guys I don't feel like reading through this whole forum but I have a lenovo ideapad y510p with 750m sli and what not. No ssd. Can you guys please give me some things I can do to fix the fps problems I've been having? Most games that I use vsync on always have serious fps issues even when I KNOW i should be doing much better. Any help would mean the world to me because this has been stressing me out. Thanks everyone.

9. Edwin4tor

Edwin4tor Newbie

Reputations:
    What exactly did you do on ThrottleStop in order to OC your CPU? Was it simply adjusting multiplier or is it like NI where you have to assign batch files?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.