Post Your Last Purchase

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NBRUser0159099, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    I've only been to Maui, so this will be a change. Even this trip is costing a lot- everything is expensive there. Staying at a condo, I know we'll be shopping at Costco there and cook some at the pad.

[​IMG]

We've been speaking to a realtor in Oregon, and around Portland for our preferred budget of 600k- 800k, one can get an extremely nice house there- something that would easily be in the 1M range here. Personally, I love that weather but still not sure living in it all the time, and more of a question for my wife.

________

Just found out for our Napa trip in two weeks, my company is giving each of us 1k for expenditures. One of those 'expenditures' might have to be some cigars. ;)

I wonder why only people in the sales dept. are going? :D

radji likes this.
  2. Gabrielgvs

Gabrielgvs Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I think for that in Hawaii, you get a little tiki hut with "outdoor" plumbing. I used to live in an area which, at certain times of the year, would be rainy and overcast for weeks at a time. We didn't think anything of it, just normal. Here in FL when that happens (which is rare), people start to get all miserable and depressed. It can take some adjusting to I think. If nothing else, the socio-political climate should make for easy assimilation. :vbbiggrin:

Fishon likes this.
  3. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    Because you work for sales company and it's pretty much the bulk of the personnel?

4. radji

radji Farewell, Solenya...

Reputations:
    My mom's the same way. We have finally convinced her we may not be able to find her a house in our area within budget

5. Datamonger

Datamonger Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    A new 16GB microSD card for my Shield Tablet and an OtterBox Commuter case for the Samsung Galaxy S8+.

6. Jarhead

Jarhead 恋の♡アカサタナ

Reputations:
    Antec TrueQuiet 120mm case fans x4

[​IMG]

hmscott likes this.
  7. ZaZ

ZaZ Super Model Super Moderator

Reputations:
    I put my Mp3 and a couple movies on my iPad, and only had 12GB of storage left,. so I took it back to Best Buy and got the 128GB version. I figure if I keep it five years, that's only $20 a year.

8. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    SiriusXM Select on two vehicles for one year- $120.

$3,800 for the trip to Hawaii, not including the $500 car rental fee.

Gabrielgvs likes this.
  9. Jarhead

Jarhead 恋の♡アカサタナ

Reputations:
    How did you get SXM for that cheap? The prices being quoted to me are a fair bit higher.

10. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    For one vehicle, I've always gotten it for $99. First person you talk to can't give it to you, but they connect you to a supervisor or whatever, and they will. It's always a one year 'promotional' price, so you have to call a few weeks before the end of the period, or it will automatically change to $19.99. The one year free on the BMW expired, and this time we told them we don't use the Benz much and wanted to cancel for that vehicle. Much to my surprise as well, the supervisor gave me this offer. Hope this helps.

Jarhead likes this.