Post Your Last Purchase

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NBRUser0159099, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Jarhead

Jarhead 恋の♡アカサタナ

Reputations:
    Team 2x4GB RAM. Bringing the desktop to a total of 16GB for VMs and whatnot.

2. hizzaah

hizzaah Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Gas is dropping around here too. Just filled up @$2.12/g

Also, purchased a year of Private Internet Access VPN service. I tried a different VPN service before (I think it was Vyper?) and it didn't help anything, but PIA is great! I set it up to work on my router, but my router can only handle the VPN up to ~31Mb/s down so I need to figure out if there's a way to exclude my desktop from the router VPN service (since it gets 50-75Mb down using the windows application vs the router service).

Without VPN:
    [​IMG]

With VPN:
    [​IMG]

3. J.Dre

J.Dre Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    I keep topping off my tank every couple days just because it's so cheap, lol. Afraid it will go from like $2.20 to $3.20 overnight or something. :D

4. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Potato

Reputations:
    6 or 7 Disney Infinity characters courtesy of Santa Claus.

5. radji

radji Farewell, Solenya...

Reputations:
    Disney Infinitys on the shelf?

Doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

[​IMG]

6. Patrick

Patrick I beat spamers with stiks

Reputations:
    Oh how I would love $2.20 a gallon... my closest station is 3.45 for premium still, and the one I generally go to just dipped below 3 for regular again.

In other news, I purchased a set of Match 8" woofers for my car (they go under the front seats) and Match 4" components for the front doors. Total cost for those was 550ish. They are not the greatest speakers in the world, but they fit, and my dsp can help iron out their deficiencies.

Also spent ~45 of odds and ends like woofer connectors and speaker connectors and pins to make them plug and play. Those pins are more expensive than one would think...

Plus ordered a little bit of dynamat and foam wrapping from amazon. Dynamat to maybe stop my side skirts from vibrating like crazy at certain freqs (the 8" enclosures vent into them), and the foam wrapping to wrap around any connections to stop any potential rattles.

Oh, and booked an oil change at the dealership. Because its been longer than I would have liked for one.

7. Datamonger

Datamonger Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Probably shouldn't have bought it, but I just picked up Guilty Gear Xrd for the PlayStation 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    Vitamix 5200

[​IMG]

hizzaah and Gabrielgvs like this.
  9. Jarhead

Jarhead 恋の♡アカサタナ

Reputations:
    Near campus, gas is currently at $2.03/gal for regular. Hoping that it'll go below $2.00/gal by the time I go back.

:p

10. hizzaah

hizzaah Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I've been debating between getting a new blender or a juicer as I'm trying to be healthier. Definitely won't be that fancy though.

Gas dropped 9 cents here between Tuesday and Wednesday. We're at $1.99/g :D Just in time for holiday travels