Post Your Last Purchase

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NBRUser0159099, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    What album? Apple strudel? Details man!

I bought a few items from this display yesterday:

[​IMG][​IMG]

http://www.breadandcie.com/

turqoisegirl08 likes this.
  2. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    Did PF release two or more new albums this year? I'm talking about the Endless River, which isn't exactly all that new. Just a release of unreleased tracks from the DB era. Not sure why they had to release it as a new album, could just make it a bonus CD for DB. But I think I can answer this question myself - capitalism. As for strudel, the default apple one.

3. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    The new instead of a new would have avoided the problem. :D Assumed you have not amassed a complete PF collection and still have some gaps to fill. Let us know what you think of the album.

Do you like these little corrections or no? WWI not 'the WWI'. (as seen in the other thread).

4. Step666

Step666 Professional chubby Chris Pratt impersonator

Reputations:
    How on earth did you manage to find a handset running Symbian?

5. radji

radji Farewell, Solenya...

Reputations:
    Meh. I still prefer Tip Top over the other delicatessens. Better stuff all around.

6. Patrick

Patrick I beat spamers with stiks

Reputations:
    My most recent purchases:

Helix DSP

12 RCA cables to tie the DSP into my car audio system

25ft 18 Gauge power wire (for HU Harness -> DSP, and then from DSP -> Aftermarket Amp, as well as Power/Ground for DSP)

25Ft 4 Gauge Power wire used for running from battery/stock ground location to a pair of distribution blocks

Aformentioned KnuKonceptz 3 way Distribution/Ground blocks currently feeding my XD600/6 and DSP

Dayton Audio Calibrated Mic, plus a bunch of cords to let me use fancy software to time align speakers.

Finally, some el cheapo creative usb sound card since my mic setup currently needs a dedicated mic port, and the only laptop that has one is my T400 which completely sucks audiowise. Basically, the software sends out a test signal on both L and R channels, with one of those being routed to the R mic input and the actual Mic being the L channel, which lets the software compute the timing distance needed per speaker.

Total for everything is currently ~750 IIRC, with the majority of that being the DSP at 540. But its totally worth it.

Oh, I also bought the cheapest labeler on the planet to label each of the rca cable ends to make my life easier.

Gabrielgvs likes this.
  7. Datamonger

Datamonger Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I finally got a mechanical keyboard. This one would be a Thermaltake Poseidon Z. Here's the best thing, it was only $80. It may not have that nice green backlight that the Razer keyboards offer, but still, it's mechanical and it wasn't $140.

8. houstoned

houstoned Yoga Pants Connoisseur.

Reputations:
  9. 1ceBlu3

1ceBlu3 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    UE Boom Bluetooth Speaker in black- really enjoying it!

10. deadsmiley

deadsmiley Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I just bought a MINI 10V palmrest chassis frame (mine's busted in several places) and a Mini PCIE Half to Full Size Extension Card so I can put an Intel 9235AN half card in my Dell Mini 9 (I already had the card). This will not only get me to N speed, but BT 4.0. w00t.