Post Your Last Purchase

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NBRUser0159099, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    I envision your neighborhood as a nice place to live. It appears tranquil and pleasant.

On topic: Haircut.

2. V_Chip

V_Chip Be about it.

Reputations:
    This was actually at one of our landscaping client's house. I live nearby however. Suburbia is what I love. Couldn't imagine living a city lifestyle with all the hustle and bustle.

Just purchased Just Cause 2 on Steam.

3. Nick

Nick Mr.Mischief

Reputations:
    Tensioner assembly. With the new belt, all is quiet under the hood.

4. Syndrome

Syndrome Torque Matters

Reputations:
    Picked up a Gigabyte GTX 750 low profile. Hopefully it will fix all my problems. Reviews say they can run 4k off of the HDMI(30hz is enough for me) and 4 screens, two requirements I have if I'm going to a dedicated GPU.

[​IMG]

5. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    Did my "back to university" shopping - 2x notebook (the paper kind) - 2EUR. Done!
    Other that that, bought a pack of razorblade heads and Pink Floyd The Wall 2011 reissue LP (or was it a remaster), which concludes my 2011 PF reissue LP collection. Oh and a test subscription for Netflix, which although free, still is treated as a purchase.

6. ZaZ

ZaZ Super Model Super Moderator

Reputations:
    I bought some Icon Super Duty 4 boots, but while they offered good protection, they were a bit clunky and difficult to put on due to the strap that connected on the outside of the boot. I wanted something less clunky and were easier to slip on that offered better protection than the sneakers I've been wearing. I found a pair of Puma Testastretta IIs over on a site in Germany, which I think will fit the bill:

[​IMG]

They must have been on clearance or something because the cheapest I saw them all summer was just short of $200, but I got mine for $130, including the very reasonable $15 shipping from Germany.

7. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    Flaming Cliffs 3. Time to dig up that Su-27 manual...

8. ZaZ

ZaZ Super Model Super Moderator

Reputations:
    I had this old Panasonic tube HDTV upstairs that I have my Wii U hooked to, which I like, because Mario was meant to be played on a tube TV, but I'm thinking about getting Netflix and the glare from the glass makes watching it somewhat annoying unless you're right in front of it, so I picked up this from Frys:

[​IMG]

It's a 32" 720p, which is fine because when I'm watching TV on it, it'll be about 10' away. The two HDMI is nice for the Wii U and Blu ray player. I did seem some 32" deals from Dell in the $225 range and you got a $125 Dell gift card, but I don't really want anything from Dell. I had to scrunch the output settings on the Wii U with the Panasonic a bit to get it to work, so hopefully, I'll get full screen with this.

9. Patrick

Patrick I beat spamers with stiks

Reputations:
    Last purchase was a box of rubber gloves. I threw out my old box after it got all soggy due to sitting in a puddle. 14.95 for 500 gloves.

Before that was a new evaporator for my car, for a price of idontwanttotalkaboutit.

10. Jarhead

Jarhead 恋の♡アカサタナ

Reputations:
    Bought some books to cheer me up:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

booboo12 and Fishon like this.