Post Your Interiors

Discussion in 'Motorized Vehicles' started by PatchySan, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsunade_Hime

Tsunade_Hime such bacon. wow

Reputations:
    Honda's stock navi system is actually very good, probably one of the better OEM ones IMO.

2. J.Dre

J.Dre Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    I don't doubt it, and I did want it, but I never use them and hated the wheels that came with the Si... Decided to put the HFP kit on my car instead.

3. KPot2004

KPot2004 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Really? I've never personally used one, but all I've seen and read is that their system is pretty ancient with outdated graphics. I decided against one for my Fit.

One of my big problems with Honda is that they will keep very basic stuff out of their lower level models to get you to upgrade (I know all manufacturers do this but Honda takes it to the extreme). Test drove a CRV LX and it didn't have a passenger armrest.. Really?

Also I wanted XM which wasn't available in the Fit, but the Honda's that do have XM also have leather. They force you to have leather if you want factory XM radio.

4. Datamonger

Datamonger Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Not from my car, but basically the same. My Grand Prix has a factory installed 200W Monsoon audio system and a 6-disc head unit.

[​IMG]

5. Datamonger

Datamonger Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Actual pictures of the interior of my car. I took these right after I arrived at my office building.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.