Post your FUTURE purchase.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Yotsuba, Apr 29, 2012.

1. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    it will be hard to push 165hz with a 1650 but then agan computers are always getting upgraded and monitors and tvs are more or less stagnant on everyones list....so yeah thumbs up go for it

Fishon likes this.
  2. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    fishon Iv'e been reading your posts for years before joining...are you some sort of genius or something? ever had your IQ tested as it seems higher than most doctors..like did you go to university ect.

edit. I also like the fact you stood up to MR. Fox here and it was epic, in the old corona virus thread...BOWS

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    jc_denton likes this.
  3. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    I spend my time here so how smart can I be? :vbrolleyes: And trust me, I can be equally stupid as well. My wife calls me 'challenged' at times. :vbeek:

JRE84, Nick and jc_denton like this.
  4. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I spend my time here so how smart can I be? doctors and computer geniuses hang here
    I can be equally stupid as well. naw sir you have yet to come across as stupid in any form.
    My wife calls me 'challenged' at times. you are not gay albert einstein was married to a woman.

please watch that we are not worthy video I posted as I see at as completely relevant...very funny in the context. like honestly its not what you'd expect the rockstar talking deep

Fishon likes this.
  5. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    Found Technics Su 2500 for sale... Very tempting...

thegreatsquare, cfe and Fishon like this.
  6. Ed. Yang

Ed. Yang Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Fishon likes this.
  7. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    Appreciate your input. A little bit of savings is not the most important thing to me. Costco gives a free extended warranty of two years and not really interesting in my own build because of time.

8. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    not even bill gates can buy a second

9. Prototime

Prototime Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    My next big purchase will actually be a collection of purchases: parts to build my own desktop. I've tinkered with laptops before, but this'll be my first time building my own rig.

I'm just waiting for next-gen graphics cards to launch. I'm hoping to get an RTX 3080 or 3070, or equivalent/better "Big Navi" cards, to put inside of it. I still need to identify some parts, like which case to buy. I'm looking for a case that's balanced in terms of cooling, noise, and portability (it doesn't need laptop-level portability, but I hope to find one that's at least easy enough to move around inside of my house from room to room).

It'll be a little while still, but I'm excited to do it.

I'd also like to buy a webcam at some point... if they ever stop being sold out everywhere :confused:

10. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Here are my two next purchases. NEED these bad!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both are needed for different case uses. But I am very excited for when they land here.