Post when XPS M1330 ordered and when/if shipped

Discussion in 'Dell' started by trebuin, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superduo

superduo Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I am so happy! I ordered my m1330 less than 72 hours ago and it just shipped! I can hardly wait for Monday!

2. kei

kei Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Superduo, I am SO jealous! Mine still hasn't shipped !

3. superduo

Reputations:
    It's worth checking to see if they will upgrade your shipping method. I asked if the rep could do anything for me on the shipping and he changed it to next business day for free. Surely they would do the same for you when you've dealt with delays.

Think of it this way, mine was boxing the morning after the evening I ordered. At least they took their time putting yours together! I'm a bit afraid of what I will get!

4. kei

kei Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    I'm sure your laptop will be a good condition,don't worry. I'll try to get the next day shipping service but is the customer service line open tomorrow?I'm afraid that next day shipping is a bunch of lip service.

5. superduo

Reputations:
    I am really hopeful to get a solid build, because the last thing I want right now is to go through a return. This is my 3rd m1330 this year. I send the second back in late April and I am so glad I waited until now to get another because the price and options have really improved.

Customer service IS open tomorrow! :) Good luck!
    http://support.dell.com/support/top...rt/dellcare/byphone_ord?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs

6. kei

kei Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Wow, your 3rd M1330? I guess you deserve to get it early. What was wrong with the the other 3 lap tops...if you don't mind me asking. Looks like I'll be calling tomorrow,if it doesn't ship by then.

Edit:I just called Dell this morning and my new ship date is September 22!!! I am PISSED!

7. billy_b0b

billy_b0b Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I ordered my M1330 on Aug 28 and it currently has a ship date of Sep 11.

8. jthueter

jthueter Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello everyone. I just recieved my xps m1330 with NO Sleeve and NO Headphones. I called to try and get these items for free and was told these items were just recently discontinued with the xps line and they no longer carry either of them. This blows and I am mad I wasted an hour on the phone.

9. Susie520

Susie520 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I ordered my M1330 on July 12th and received it on Aug 11th. It had major issues including the screen going blank, opening up 80-some odd pages of IE and then a fatal OS system failure. Dell replaced the laptop but now I'm not so sure I'm going to keep it. I have lost confidence in Dell and the wrist rest is cutting into my left wrist when i type. Any thoughts from you all on your M1330's? I wanted something portable and light for grad school. Dell also tried not to let me return this or get a replacement saying that I only had 30 days from the date I ordered (July 12th). It took them 30 days to get it into my hands. After 4 hours on the phone with them (not exaggerating either) I got a replacement but I'm not convinced of their service anymore...

10. Susie520

Susie520 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    SuperDuo - should I keep this thing? I have a few days to decide if I want a full refund ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.