Possible to do over the phone sales?

Discussion in 'Panasonic' started by lortech, Mar 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lortech

lortech Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I have always enjoyed the thought of doing over the phone sales from home. Pretty much all my life I have been a field technican installing routing equipment for companies, installing structured networks, updated servers ..including some HP enterprise voice mail servers for T-mobile data center. Working in the field can be very taxing. Traffic is pretty horrid during the morning rush hour between Tacoma/Seattle.

What would the average yearly salary for someone to conduct sales over the phone? what would be the best candidates? I would like to make at least 10 sales per client or even more! But who would be the clients? Oil Companies? Geophysicist, Mine Companies, Police Departments?

2. Shawn

Shawn Crackpot Search Ninja and Options Whore

Reputations:
    Not sure this is the correct forum for that question.

3. CWB32

CWB32 Need parts for my flying saucer.

Reputations:
    "Traffic is pretty horrid during the morning rush hour between Tacoma/Seattle"
    heh ... it was that way in '68 !

yeah , as this forum pretty much requires the tie-in with "things CF" , your question is drifting towards the fence line .
    phone sales are tough to do , the commissions vary and it most likely won't be long before you start missing the "real world" work .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.