PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by Atma, Jun 6, 2017.

1. TBoneSan

TBoneSan Laptop Fiend

Reputations:
    I can't tell you how much I hate hacking. Hopefully they get that under control. It ruined GTA5 online too.

2. mtness

mtness loitering

Reputations:
    they have been very active with the bans of hackers, im really hoping to see more reliable forms of monitoring as the game progresses.
    i was watching grimmmz stream yesterday and he played a first person only game with his subs, it was a different game completely, lots more tactics and a fairly even playing field for everyone. it was funny after he died he commented on the remainder of the match, and at one point a dude was camping on a roof and went prone he then had to stand up immediately as he couldn't see anything, so no more 3rd person camping with 360 degree views really looking forward to it.

3. TBoneSan

TBoneSan Laptop Fiend

Reputations:
    It will definitely shake up the way the game is played. I like how the swivel cam of the 3rd person won't be abused but I'm also cautiously optimistic at the same time. It's refreshing having a 3rd person game so I hope it doesn't somehow loose its inherit charm. We'll see.

4. mtness

mtness loitering

Reputations:
    well the good thing is there are so many players and its just another option, so i suspect there will still be heaps of games in both 1st and 3rd person modes :D

5. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Moo

Reputations:
    They need a kill cam, that would help determine hackers.

jaug1337, TBoneSan and Atma like this.
  6. Atma

Atma Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    That would be great!

7. TBoneSan

TBoneSan Laptop Fiend

Reputations:
    That's a good idea. It could cause problems with giving away positions in duo or squad play though. But I guess they could just as easily show the kill cam once the whole squad is wiped out .

Atma likes this.
  8. mtness

mtness loitering

Reputations:
    i have to agree with TboneSan although in theory having a kill cam would be a great option it opens up the flood gate for different forms of cheating, and im sure im not alone here when i say even in solo's there are the occasional "team" I've come up against, if i did manage to take one of them out then to have my position isolated would really pee me off. i think the devs need to address cheaters, camping and circles first and foremost.

9. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Moo

Reputations:
    I don't know. It could be on a timer where it won't show until 60 seconds or so after you're dead, by which time the situation should have changed drastically.

I like kill cams personally, it really helps you get better too.

mtness likes this.
  10. mtness

mtness loitering

Reputations:
    yeah i really like this idea a lot tbh, this is a perfect solution, 60secs isn't a long time but its long enough to relocate, and it might even help with campers, if there is communication between teammates and one team is camping if they choose to stay put after a kill then so be it.....great idea mate.