]]>

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by Atma, Jun 6, 2017.

1. deanovip

deanovip Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    I know the game has flaws as with anything, however I enjoy the game thoroughly and do find the patches have improved the game somewhat. Still a long way to go but it's going in the right direction especially with them focusing on cheaters and optimisation with some mild updates.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Atma, macmyc and KY_BULLET like this.
  2. KY_BULLET

KY_BULLET Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I can tolerate the occasional rubber banding etc etc...but those hackers have got to go! At least 4 out of 10 games I get killed by one. Before the latest patching, the ratio was probably closer to 8 out of 10.

Atma likes this.
  3. deanovip

deanovip Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    I remember getting head shotted from miles out while I was in a building by a shotgun. But agree completely it's improving just needs dedication and continued work.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Atma and KY_BULLET like this.
  4. Eindru

Eindru Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    I'd play this but I think they need better anti cheat. I have a buddy who cheats in every game he plays. He's kind of a meter for me on what to stay away from. His latest play all the time with his other cheat buddies is Pubg. Before this GTAV.

Atma likes this.
  5. KY_BULLET

KY_BULLET Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    For me there has to be a challenge when playing a game. If I was cheating, therefore eliminating the challenge, then it would be boring to me. But to each his own. If it were my friend, I'd have to give him a swift kick in the you know what.:D

Eindru likes this.