PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by Atma, Jun 6, 2017.

1. deanovip

deanovip Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    I know the game has flaws as with anything, however I enjoy the game thoroughly and do find the patches have improved the game somewhat. Still a long way to go but it's going in the right direction especially with them focusing on cheaters and optimisation with some mild updates.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Atma, macmyc and KY_BULLET like this.
  2. KY_BULLET

KY_BULLET Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I can tolerate the occasional rubber banding etc etc...but those hackers have got to go! At least 4 out of 10 games I get killed by one. Before the latest patching, the ratio was probably closer to 8 out of 10.

Atma likes this.
  3. deanovip

deanovip Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    I remember getting head shotted from miles out while I was in a building by a shotgun. But agree completely it's improving just needs dedication and continued work.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Atma and KY_BULLET like this.
  4. Eindru

Eindru Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    I'd play this but I think they need better anti cheat. I have a buddy who cheats in every game he plays. He's kind of a meter for me on what to stay away from. His latest play all the time with his other cheat buddies is Pubg. Before this GTAV.

Atma likes this.
  5. KY_BULLET

Reputations:
    For me there has to be a challenge when playing a game. If I was cheating, therefore eliminating the challenge, then it would be boring to me. But to each his own. If it were my friend, I'd have to give him a swift kick in the you know what.:D

Eindru likes this.
  6. KY_BULLET

Reputations:
    Anyone enjoying the latest updates?

I didn't like the ambient noise really, but now since they took it away, it seems wierd to me like it's too quiet plus, it makes my footsteps sound god-awful loud!

Also, I don't like the new weapons/supply menu either, and how do you change to the pistol if your holding a rifle? I had trouble figuring that one out using my Xbox 1 controller :oops:...They changed something there.

This thread needed to be back on the front page anyway:p, not 3 pages in for crying out loud! Too good of a game to be hiding in the archives.

7. Tanner@XoticPC

Tanner@XoticPC Company Representative

Reputations:
    It should be up on the D pad I believe. Although I strongly dislike the configuration of changing weapons. Always end up with the wrong thing.

KY_BULLET likes this.
  8. Tanner@XoticPC

Reputations:
    What is the "Cheat" not looking for instructions, more so just what to look out for

KY_BULLET likes this.
  9. KY_BULLET

Reputations:
    Yes that is correct, up on the Dpad.

Same here, I always dump my pistol as soon as I find a decent weapon since every damn time I go to change weapons in a fight, I accidently pulled my pistol and got destroyed lol! I guess that's a plus on the update since now pressing "Y" only cycles the primary weapons and leaves the pistols etc etc...out of the loop.

10. Tanner@XoticPC

Reputations:
    There is nothing more frustrating than being in a fire fight and having a very solid primary and whipping out a pistol :vbmad:

KY_BULLET likes this.