Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by Atma, Jun 6, 2017.
I'm in too! Thanks for the link!
I'm about to join myself!
Locations is whatever. Any big city will at least get you an AR or UZI which will pretty much get you anywhere.
Things you want to do and/or get good at:
1) Which AR is best for you as it varies per user. (Best for recoil - M416 fully modded, best damage - AKM)
2) Knowing how to use scopes and a rifle that can utilize said scope correctly (M416 for best close-mid range combat with control for most people, SCAR-L for silenced mid-range, and any sniper)
3) Knowing how to control your recoil spread so you can murder people without using a full clip. Always aim for upper body/head/face since it avoids most armor damage.
4) Always keep moving. The circle is never your friend, not even if you pray for it.
5) Listening for noises. You always want to know where people are. Even if someone is walking or slightly moving, there is noise.
6) Lowering your game settings so you can view players easier and get more frames.
7) Play however you want, as long as it gets you where you want to be. (I am a super aggressive player/scout/flanker that always goes out in search of people as seen here when I leave my team at start to check out an island with people on it: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/218023942)
For proof my style works:
Good advice here except I find as much weaponry as I can, then get to the middle of the circle to find a good spot to hopefully pick them off as they come in. But, Then again I usually die before I get there lol!.
I do have 20+ top 10's though...When I get lucky and jump out near the middle is when I usually get a top 10. Only one win for me though and it was on the Asian server. Simply because it sometimes defaults to that server at start up and I didn't catch it.
For me, weaponry is whatever as long as you have one for mid-range. Remember that players are also loot targets. I actively seek them to get ammo, boosters, meds, and guns. I tend to never find anything I want so I gave up on that idea and went straight for the kills.
I'm desperately waiting for my 765m to come in the mail for my m17x r3 (if I can get it to work)... Playing on this insanely overclocked 460m on 720p (with lag from time to time) is killing my KDR lol!
I'm surprised you can even play on those
I would never play PUBG with less than 4GB vRAM. The stuttering would be abysmal.
I had a throttling issue and it would lag crazy, I re-pasted the cpu and gpu and it resolved the issue.
Add me on Steam >>> ShineGlizzy
Tweet from BattleEye, "We have banned over 1,044,000 PUBG cheaters in January alone, unfortunately things continue to escalate." https://twitter.com/TheBattlEye/status/960278229566226437
Separate names with a comma.