]]>

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by Atma, Jun 6, 2017.

1. hacktrix2006

hacktrix2006 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Just got this game myself played a few rounds, defo need to get guidance on this game its not like the BF Games, Siege CS:GO CS 1.6. Noticed though on first boot it connected to me to an Asian server had to change that back to EU servers. Graphics are decent enough, noticed even with it at Version 1.0 its still not well optimised feels like ARMA to me. Just got to figure out the kinks in the game now and best start locations per map.

DukeCLR likes this.
  2. tgipier

tgipier Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    This game can be a very serious vram hog at higher resolutions. At 5k, I was logging around 10-10.5gb of VRAM usage on a TITAN V.

DukeCLR and KY_BULLET like this.
  3. DukeCLR

DukeCLR Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I think you need to add friends on Steam or type the name in the search area in PUBG, there is a bug where even people on your list wont show unless you search for them from within the lobby. I was able to play with great people because I'm part of a large clan that has a PUBG division, I can't imagine having to learn with the "China numba one" crowd.

Is there a Steam group for this forum? This could be helpful.

ShineGlizzy and KY_BULLET like this.
  4. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/notebookreview

5. DukeCLR

DukeCLR Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Excellent, I just joined it.

killkenny1 and KY_BULLET like this.
  6. KY_BULLET

KY_BULLET Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    My wife is Chinese, "I know a lot of Mandarin". Thse Chinese guys in the lobby's are some smack talking dudes I tell ya!

They talk smack just like we do if you could understand it you would find its pretty comical lol! They cut each others momma's down a lot lol!

But when when they hack and use aimbots , I freaking want to choke them out! :D

7. KY_BULLET

Reputations:
    killkenny1 and ShineGlizzy like this.
  8. ShineGlizzy

ShineGlizzy Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    KY_BULLET and killkenny1 like this.
  9. LoneSyndal

LoneSyndal Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Locations is whatever. Any big city will at least get you an AR or UZI which will pretty much get you anywhere.

Things you want to do and/or get good at:
    1) Which AR is best for you as it varies per user. (Best for recoil - M416 fully modded, best damage - AKM)
    2) Knowing how to use scopes and a rifle that can utilize said scope correctly (M416 for best close-mid range combat with control for most people, SCAR-L for silenced mid-range, and any sniper)
    3) Knowing how to control your recoil spread so you can murder people without using a full clip. Always aim for upper body/head/face since it avoids most armor damage.
    4) Always keep moving. The circle is never your friend, not even if you pray for it.
    5) Listening for noises. You always want to know where people are. Even if someone is walking or slightly moving, there is noise.
    6) Lowering your game settings so you can view players easier and get more frames.
    7) Play however you want, as long as it gets you where you want to be. (I am a super aggressive player/scout/flanker that always goes out in search of people as seen here when I leave my team at start to check out an island with people on it: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/218023942)

For proof my style works:
    https://i.imgur.com/3JfruHb.png

hacktrix2006, DukeCLR and KY_BULLET like this.
  10. KY_BULLET

Reputations:

Good advice here except I find as much weaponry as I can, then get to the middle of the circle to find a good spot to hopefully pick them off as they come in. But, Then again I usually die before I get there lol!.

I do have 20+ top 10's though:D...When I get lucky and jump out near the middle is when I usually get a top 10. Only one win for me though and it was on the Asian server. Simply because it sometimes defaults to that server at start up and I didn't catch it.

ShineGlizzy likes this.