PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by Atma, Jun 6, 2017.

1. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Potato

Reputations:
    Yeah, the lag is pretty bad. Even the lag just pressing F to open/close doors and pick up stuff is annoying. Or press F to open the door, you think it's open then it slams you back outside and have to try again.

Nice!

DukeCLR likes this.
  2. TheReciever

TheReciever D! For Dragon!

Reputations:
    Which in a game like this could give your position away (often does) where they just shoot the door and finish you off.

I dont mind losing, failure can be the best lesson for further success. Its why I stick to Siege and to a lesser degree CoH2 but I understand why PUBG is popular. Its a thrilling ride for sure! when it works lol

3. KY_BULLET

KY_BULLET Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    This was happening to me last night. It was so bad that the game actually crashed then sent an error report.

I realized after I looked into it that I was on the Asian server when it happened. Sometimes for some reason when I open the game, it defaults to the Asian server?

Anyway, I went back to the North America server and it did not happen again.

4. TheReciever

Reputations:
    The ONE thing Ill commend this game for is ping to the servers is amazing.

I got the game while in S. Korea and played with my friends in Canada in the NA server and never did I feel like bad ping is what definitively allowed me to lose. I was really surprised since games like Overwatch and R6 Siege had high pings in NA from S. Korea (which was expected).

Before anyone mentions it, I had the teleport problem in any server I played in lol.

5. KY_BULLET

Reputations:
    Yep your right and last night was the first time I was unable to play on the Asian server. I guess they were doing some server maintenance last night.

6. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Potato

Reputations:
    How do you know what the pings are? Is there a way to display it live?

DukeCLR likes this.
  7. TheReciever

Reputations:
    Not that I am aware, I just mean that in close or far range shots actually hit their marks consistently.

8. KY_BULLET

Reputations:
    Atma likes this.
  9. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    why do people play this game. It's buggy, poorly optimized, third person shooter, awful graphics, and un balanced....why even waste 30 on it?

10. LoneSyndal

LoneSyndal Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    CSGO is also awful graphics, but it's still fun. I play PUBG because of all the dumb things that happen. Also I strictly play in First-Person. That 1.0 update increased performance by miles.

KY_BULLET likes this.