Pkhetan's Feedback (direct Clevo dealer for spare parts)

Discussion in 'Marketplace Questions and Member Feedback' started by pkhetan, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pkhetan

pkhetan CopyLEFT ↄ⃝

Reputations:
    Update:

I regret to tell you that I can't offer spare parts for Clevo anymore and therefore you can't profit of the good prices or the difficult-to-find pieces that I was offering.

Pushed by some of their customers (you know whose) Clevo made their decision to stop any order from me.

2. doublek19

doublek19 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Well I bought a gtx 260m through this guys and he was honest and trustworthy...most importantly I got my gpu at a discount price

3. F22

F22 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I bought a new mother board for my m570tu through pkhetan. Mostly because no retailers sell these as separate mb's in Norway, the option was to order the complete bottom part of the laptop. Saved some money on this.

I also find pkhetan to be honest and trustworthy, he's helpful and answers questions quickly.

4. Blacky

Blacky Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I've placed an order with pkhetan for some spare parts for my laptop. My experience with him has been very good, he has done everything he said and how he said. The components I have received seem to be in good shape and of good quality.

Just know that it will take a long time from the moment you place your order with him to the moment you receive the goods.

Hope to deal again!

5. pras1011

pras1011 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I bought an ATI 6970m from him and I received it yesterday. I am extremely pleased. Excellent communication, honest and trustworthy.

6. kolias

kolias Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    i bought an ati 6970m from pkhetan too.and im thank him a lot.
    he was honest with me!!!!!i hope we deal again!!!

7. toby9999

toby9999 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I was able to obtain very difficult to find clevo parts through him. He had great communication, did everything he promised, quick delivery. He is upfront about all costs including what his profit margin is. I'm very happy with everything thanks.

8. ichime

ichime Notebook Elder

Reputations:
    Purchased two ATi Radeon 6970Ms from him at a very good price. Took about a week and a half to be delivered (once payment was sent), which is more than reasonable given his access to Clevo. Items were in pristine condition. Great communication and extremely helpful. Please do not hesistate to inquire or purchase anything from him!

9. psarrism

psarrism Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I have ordered 6970m and 180W psu. Totally satisfied! Excellent communication. I will definitely prefer him for future orders!

10. CptXabaras

CptXabaras Overclocked, Overvolted, Liquid Cooled

Reputations:
    Excelent seller, i'm in the process of purchasing from him 2x6970m. Excelent comunication and prices.

I definetly recomend everyone to purchase from him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.