PC: M18x/m18x r2 and m17x r2 Parts

Discussion in 'Price Check Forum' started by Table21, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Table21

Table21 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Hey I have 2 m18x r2 that are missing the screen and mother board and about a half a dozen m17x r2 (minus screens) that are kicking around my place that I need to get rid of to clear space. What do the parts for these guys go for and is there any demand for them?

2. Mongooseking

Mongooseking Newbie

Reputations:
    I think there is a wanting for these, i may be interested in maybe 1-2 myself if price is right and you ship internationally.

If you part them out the price for them overall may be more than selling them like they are but could take a while.
    You may have to list the specs of these and condition of them and if any warranty or anything left.
    I think most m17x r2's go for about $800 secondhand with screen missing that could minus about $150 - $200 so possibly anywhere from $300 to $600 is about price i would probably put if they were decent specs and complete apart from screens of course.
    The m18x r2 though i am not sure on a price for this as i'm a m17x fan. but at a guess add about $150 - $300 more than the m17x r2.
    I was bidding on a m17x r3 with screen missing on eBay recently and it went for about $500 - $550 so depends what site you put them up on i suppose.
    this also depends how quickly you need to get rid of them as well.

3. evgasr2

evgasr2 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    m18x doesnt have any internal parts except the screen and the full case.
    I offered the sane price form17x r2 but he rejected as too low.
    I guess he looking to get atleast 700$ .

4. txsizzler

txsizzler Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Personally, I would part them out. It is hard to sell them for a decent price if they aren't functioning. Most folks that do not have a tech savvy attitude won't pay diddly squat for something that's not running. You'd do best in selling in a forum like this, rather than locally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.