P157SM heavily modded speakersystem

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by Danishblunt, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Danishblunt

Danishblunt Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Thanks for the video, it confirmed it. Your space is extremely limited. MSI speakers will not fit. You need to find flat 2Watt speakers and then you need to build your own boxes fot them, there is no other way for you.

2. TheDantee

TheDantee Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    what did you build your boxes out of?

3. Danishblunt

Reputations:
    used a 3dprinter, but esentially you can use whatever you want as long it's airtight, so anything will do really.

4. TheDantee

TheDantee Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    do you know a big the P870DM Speakers are? I cant seem to find anything on it

5. Danishblunt

Reputations:
    The speakers of the 870 are bigger and also worse, quality wise they are garbage as well. The only speakers with really decent quality and being flat are ones in macbook pros, but I don't know how much space the boxes need to let the speakers be good.

6. DM g

DM g Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:

Attached Files:

TheDantee likes this.
  7. DM g

DM g Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Then maybe macbook pro speakers can be okay, 870dm speakers same with 750dm? I dont know maybe. I can just buy a bluetooth speaker:
    *cambridge soundworks oontz angle 3* they say oontz 3 is jbl level speaker. I just did paper clips method for heat.

8. Danishblunt

Reputations:
    Bluetooth speakers might be a good idea. The problem here is that the 870DM speakers are completely different from 750DM.They have way bigger height, while your P750 speakers are rather tiny. You'll have to put extreme amount of work into it even with macbook speakers. I'd recommend going for bluetooth speakers, except if you really really dislike external speakers like me.

9. DM g

DM g Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I hate it to but there is something I cant do it for now and without cable I put it somewhere like there in the room and I click connect boom. What would you recommend about bluetooth speaker? do you know anything about it?

10. Danishblunt

Reputations:
    Bluetooth speakers don't need to be connected each time, your notebook and the device connect once, then they will save each other. You can then simply go to your notebook and switch from your audio to the bluetooth audio. You can do some shenanigans with Stereomix to get sound from your notebookspeakers and the bluetooth speaker. I can't recommend you any speakers if I don't know your budget. Typically bluetooth speakers run via a USB cable into either a notebook, USB power bank or adapter to the wall, but also have a battery, so you could technically carry it with you and use it for some ours on battery if you want to do that.