P150hm: Battlefield 3?

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by pepi18, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnnyman27

johnnyman27 Notebook Lover

Reputations:
    here are some screenshots!!!running all ultra expect AA and ambient occlusion at stock speeds !!!i have 11.9 ati drivers!!! :D

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Thisisalamp

Thisisalamp Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I actually tried doing gameplay videos ever since I got the beta invite earlier this week...but apparently when I record with FRAPS, a severe case of rubberbanding comes in; it is literally unplayable. So I was wondering how did the devs record it well. Maybe with the open beta update, I'll try again sometime.

Oh and referring to your previous question, the FPS numbers I put up were on stock clocks; you could imagine how it will run when overclocked :D !

3. decayedmatter

decayedmatter Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I played it completely maxed out with 4x AA and was kinda disappointed with the graphics, idgi what makes the graphics so special...looks worse than CoD to me at least in the beta. Which yea i know it's just Mp beta and the graphics are toned down. I care more about the single player at this point. About to upload the video of my fraps benchmark. Check for it early tomorrow most likely as its about 10 minutes long and will take forever to upload.

Edit, i should also mention i recorded with fraps while overclocked to 670/1340/1600 at 72op

4. terminus123

terminus123 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I CAN CONFIRM WITH GTX 580M AT STOCK SPEEDS 1080P ALL MAX, PLAYABLE. This is with latest Nvidia beta driver.

5. decayedmatter

Reputations:
    I'm actually pretty disappointed in the BF3 beta graphics, looks worse than Crysis 1.

6. SkubaStew

SkubaStew Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    The graphics are capped at High, it says ultra but it is not. Plus it MP beta so I am guessing singleplayer it going to be a bit better

7. decayedmatter

Reputations:
    Ok i think i heard about that. Crap i hope i can play it on ultra settings at 720p for the single player.

8. SkubaStew

SkubaStew Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    i just got done playing caspian and omg it was like playing in a war movie, i was on medium 1900X1080 with medium and had 40 fps which im use to playing with so i love it.

9. decayedmatter

Reputations:
    I heard there's some sorta hoop you have to jump through to play that map, got a link explaining how to do it?

Oh and i just uploaded a 720p video of the beta running on my 485m

Battlefield 3 Beta - Sager NP8170 with GTX 485m - Maxed Out Settings - YouTube

Keep in mind i used an overclock of 670/1340/1600, and fraps recording cut down the framerate a ton.

10. MadRocker

MadRocker Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Nice going Johnnymann27.

Can you tell me how you got the 6970m and how you got it into the 8130/p151hm1, I though it is only sold with the 560m ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.