Ordered a MacBook Pro 15" (Late 2019)

Discussion in 'Apple and Mac OS X' started by Spartan, Sep 30, 2019.

1. DaMafiaGamer

DaMafiaGamer Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Now that I think of it, my Xs max was acting up on iOS 13 too, battery life became horrendous, could be Apple trying to fool us around to buy a new device, you never know....

Spartan likes this.
  2. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOKs Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    Apple just follow Micro$lopes footsteps... What’s better than throw out trash updates?:rolleyes:

https://wccftech.com/ios-13-2-is-killing-background-tasks-way-too-frequently-are-you-affected-too/

Btw. You could upgrade each year:D https://wccftech.com/an-apple-prime...es-bundle-is-in-demand-and-the-company-knows/

https://wccftech.com/is-apple-transitioning-to-a-subscription-model-for-its-iphones/

3. Spartan

Spartan Super Tweaker

Reputations:
  4. Papusan

Reputations:
    jclausius and DaMafiaGamer like this.
  5. DaMafiaGamer

DaMafiaGamer Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Bro I buy Apple because I know as an android kernel developer at 12-13 that androids main flaw is how the software is implemented, it has several layers to it, 3 specifically whilst iPhone only has two.

I really could not give a about my fashion sense, I don’t need AirPods, $200 for what some wireless earphones that aren’t even proper ones like Samsung’s akg ones? I don’t buy it to flex I buy it to use. This is why when my iPhone XS Max shattered into pieces I didn’t cry over it I just shrugged and IRONICALLY laughed at how bad the damage was. :D

Although I do splash a hefty amount of cash for my products it’s within reason, reason being because I can sell it without making a loss or because I want to use it thoughly and not worry about some crappy contract making me pay each month and if I go over the limit then I have to pay more money, for what? I BUY EVERYTHING OUTRIGHT! Pay as you go is the best way lol, never had a problem with it and it means that I don’t have any limits to data either...

But I do kind of agree with the statement, when people by expensive like this at my age I’d kind of expect them to show it off. I really couldn’t care less, phone is a phone, a smooth lag free phone is what I’m after :p

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2019
    kojack likes this.
  6. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Agreed. While I don’t pay up front for our iPhones because my wife has a sweet deal from work, I’m with you on all points.

7. Spartan

Spartan Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    So here's my 4TB SSD speed test:

DiskSpeedTest.png

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    Fire Tiger, jclausius and Papusan like this.
  8. Papusan

Reputations:
    Vasudev and Spartan like this.
  9. Spartan

Spartan Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    GeekBench CPU:

GeekBench CPU.png

GeekBench Compute (GPU):

GeekBench Compute.png

Fire Tiger, JRE84 and Vasudev like this.
  10. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I used mac back when I was 9-14 years old. then switched to windows for 21 years and I am also considering mac again. don't forget pcs are a rip off of macintosh. I remember my programming teacher telling me all the facts about how windows is a cheap ripoff of mac....

As for all the windows issues, your tweaking your system and have no clue as to all the implications and of course it will crash, leave it stock disable telemetry and leave it be...I have been using windoze 10 for years and never had one issue. ok once I had to format becase my system was running slow but their are ways around that the best being if you want your computer to remain fast and just work get deep freeze it will lock all changes out. everytime you boot up windows it will reset your windows back to the exact same settings and files well every 1 and 0 will be where you froze your system, incredibly useful software.

Spartan likes this.