Opinions on the N56JR..

Discussion in 'Asus' started by BubbaRob, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amino2

amino2 Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    i will try to upload the one i have and give you the link, i don't remember from where i've got it, but it is official elantec with no manufacturers at all.

2. amino2

amino2 Notebook Geek

Reputations:
  3. brandall

brandall Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Thanks! Downloading now. It does say they are Windows 7 drivers, but I'm assuming they still work fine?

It's too bad there doesn't seem to be a place to get the stock drivers. So I appreciate you sharing. Thanks!

Brent

4. amino2

amino2 Notebook Geek

Reputations:
  5. parva

parva Newbie

Reputations:
    m using it since 2 months now had some issues like wireless card stops working i.e. it will not detect any network available bt fix itself on restating. also i m unable to see the intel control panel in taskbar sometimes error pop up saying intel driver stopped working and has been fixed etc etc. i had refresed once the windows to fix the unresponsive touchpad issue which was resolved so should i refresh current windows 8 or should i update to 8.1 ? also updating bios necessary for updating ? nd will all the drivers be working well with 8.1 ? also sorry for my bad english.

6. parva

parva Newbie

Reputations:
    this is the same problem i m also having but never paid attention to it. i always use the left handside ports of n56jr due to the 3.0 speed. bt had used friends hdd in that port nd it regularly was going to 1.0 mbps nd also it failed to copy stuff nd have to try again every few seconds. i thought the hdd myt have been facing some issues as his hdd was recently crashed. Also when my mouse is plugged in i hear the sound buzzing of disconnecting or reconnecting of the device quite often. also for this i thought mouse was facing issue as it was 3-4 year old nd ignored. thought asus was a good brand bt such glitches are not acceptable.

7. Benchmade 42

Benchmade 42 Titanium

Reputations:
    Imagine this laptop with a GTX 860m Maxwell refresh. Let's see if Asus surprises us

8. parva

parva Newbie

Reputations:
    i think it will take time. they had refresed this model as rog g56jr which is having 760m

9. EditioN

EditioN Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hey there,

Mine is coming next week. If no one gets you the files till then I will have no problem uploading them for you.

Cheers.

lappyman likes this.
  10. parva

parva Newbie

Reputations:
    i m not having that softwares in my laptop. i think m using the windows app for laptop cam. i will see if the software is there in the cd provided with the laptop. and will upload it if they are there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.