OMG - Dad uses Facebook to teach daughter a lesson

Discussion in 'Panasonic' started by toughasnails, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azrial

Azrial Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Really? I have been a Rangemaster for a large commercial range and am a Police and NRA certified Range Safety Officer and Chief Range Safety Officer. I am also State Board of Private Detectives and Security Range and Class Room Instructor. I see no safety violations. Sorry, but you have no idea what you are talking about.

Sorry, as the Dad I think that he has the right to set reasonable standards of behavior for his family. I agree that a public post of complaint and insulting the whole family is unacceptable. You are free to have a different opinion, but that is all it is.

Again, I am not a smoker, but my Dad was and he was a Great Dad!

Sorry, children do not and can not "own" things in the way that an adult does. This is a legal fact and while you may morally disagree, it is just a different opinion, and that is all it is. Your children, if any, are of course welcome to post all the derogatory things they want to about you and your mate to the Internet! Why not allow them to do so here?

And you sir, are a small minded and pretentious bigot. There are many Southern folks here and an accent, no matter how offensive to you, is not indicative of intellect. Again, your knowledge of firearms and their safe utilization seems very limited. It is clearly one of the central reasons for your objection to this video and appears the result of your own personal anti-gun bias. While I support your right to be defenseless, this man's election to enjoy his Second Armament Rights does not merit your vile attack.

I am also a trained Profiler with many years of experience. Your analysis is weak and opinionated and frankly seems little more then a projection and a cataloging of your own inadequacies.

Nice chatting with you! ;) BTW, exactly which Toughbook model was it that you owned?

2. Stewboy

Stewboy Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Well, I for one am convinced. When a teenager posts insulting remarks on Facebook via the laptop you've spent time and money on, it now strikes me as being entirely reasonable to unload a pistol in it, film yourself doing it, and then post it on the web. Actually, it's more than reasonable. It's good parenting.

3. mnementh

mnementh Crusty Ol' TinkerDwagon

Reputations:
    Azrial -

Didn't I just say that? :laugh:

mnem
    *Adjusted. Not sure how well...*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.