Official x300/x305 Owner's Lounge

Discussion in 'Toshiba' started by Bartlett, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiwi

chiwi Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    :mad2::mad2:That scam THOSIBA with those of the two models as the PQX31E PQX32E.

Never buy you nothing more Thosiba. :mad2:

regards

2. iconictroll182

iconictroll182 Newbie

Reputations:
    im finally retiring my toshiba qosmio x305-q705 after 5 years of hard use it still hasn't died, iv been very impressed with this laptop and it is still better than some modern laptops you can get from Walmart. all i have done to it is change the thermal paste to arctic silver 5, upgrade the ram to 8gb, add an Intel ssd, and upgrade to windows 7 professional. this laptop still plays borderlands 2, dead island and a few other newer games. but i have decided to get an alienware 17 r1 so that i will be able to play the games i want to at max-ultra settings. i will miss the 4.1 harman kardon sound system that this thing has as i would always bring it to work and jam out to some music all day. maybe ill keep this one just for music?

3. judgment

judgment Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I am still using my qosmio x300-14x (upgraded from x9100 to qx9300 and 8gb ram). Only reason I am considering its replacement is the thickness.. I would love buying a razer blade but it is not easily available in EU...

4. CaerCadarn

CaerCadarn Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Is there someone who has and is willing to sell a HD 4650 from the Toshiba P300 Series, which I'm desperately in search of?

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.