*** Official Sager NP9175 / Clevo P775TM Owner's Lounge! ***

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by Spartan, Oct 6, 2017.

1. razerx

razerx Newbie

Reputations:
    Many thanks to everyone for their help. There is a starting point for testing. Later I will share the results with photos.

Papusan likes this.
  2. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    The chips should leave a lith impression if you press the card against it while the assembly is upside down.

3. CM_11

CM_11 Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Have you received any updates to the Prema BIOS since your initial purchase? Is there anywhere to check to see if and when any updates to the low level firmware are even available?

Very pleased with my purchase as well after 7 or so months. Biggest complaint is that I'm not traveling as much as I thought I would be to fully utilize having as much power as I do in a laptop. Other than that, awesome stuff.

What did you mean in regards to the "unmodified Coolermaster" part of your post? My P775TM1 does get noisy when stressed, primarily in Adobe apps, and I'm starting to get that itch to see what I can do to tweak and or modify things.

4. tps3443

tps3443 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Keeping the CPU cool is easy, and you can even keep that fan at like 20%-30% max. Super silent, super quiet heavy load operation. It is my GPU that I struggle with the most. The GPU likes a 50% fan speed minimum and it is pretty audible.

You can create a very quiet laptop if you get the cooling surfaces even and contact areas perfect.

5. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    Contact your reseller regarding firmware.

6. Z3us_PL

Z3us_PL Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Hello, Could I ask you to share your vbios of gtx 1080 if you have TM Clevo versions? I would like to compare versions, maybe someone has a never or better vbios which keep a higher core clock speed?

I think i have vbios with 190W TDP. It boost only to 1847Mhz

7. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    The non modified ones will give the same clocks.

8. Z3us_PL

Reputations:
    Wow, now I know why you are sitting here in all Clevo topics. To write posts that add nothing....

9. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    Ah maybe you don't know post TM they got locked down harder so the TDP edits don't work any more. Hard mods are the only way to really give a bit more headroom.

10. Z3us_PL

Reputations:
    "Hard mods" you mean the programmer? I upload bios only through the programmer since Pascal's premiere. Was there any other way to upload modify vbios to Pascal card?