Official Sager NP8130/Clevo P151HM1 Owners Lounge

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by opelfrost, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. initialdrifter

initialdrifter Newbie

Reputations:
    I have a Clevo P151HM1 which I purchased from ibuypower a while ago. It has a GTX 560m in it and I would like to upgrade it. What upgrade pathways are available? I would like to put in a 770m if possible. If not, 675m or 680m.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

2. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
  3. zpontikas

zpontikas Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hello there.
    Does anyone know what kind of screws does the P151HM1 have?
    I have lost most of them and its really confusing trying to find out what they are

4. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    Talk to a local reseller, they should be able to provide you with a pack of screws for the series (The SM series used the same screws).

5. gnarkill283

gnarkill283 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    So I am proud owner of the np8130 for almost 6 years! All my gaming laptops prior never lasted longer than 3 years. Anyway, it might be the end of this comp's life. I can't play heroes of the storm, a very light game, without it crashing every game. I played the game for a year with no problems and blizzard isn't helping me out. What can I do to update this computer to the max? I update the gpu driver to no avail. I also don't update windows 7 because it instantly slows down my comp. I tired windows 10 but it ran the game even worse and crashed. Do I need to update windows? What other drivers should I update? I also remember some bios update - I did it once but I've reformatted the comp numerous times so I'm not sure if that was undone. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.