**Official Sager NP5160 / Clevo W150HNQ Owners' Lounge**

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by Ryan, Jan 17, 2011.

1. othonda

othonda Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Donald,

Published as in part of the spec's on your (resellers) websites. When you have it as a spec you know and I know that it better be accurate, and of course that being the case you should know the rest.

Edit: As in you don't want to publish something that is not accurate cause you don't want to have an issue with false advertising.

2. paladin44

paladin44 Company Representative

Reputations:
    Thank you for your sage advice. :)

Our specs pages for all of the Sager Sandy Bridge models now state "...SATA I, II or III HDD"

3. Bhima

Bhima Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Well I pulled the trigger on an NP5160 without any reviews. Hope its as good as I think it will be ;)

4. Autumn Demon

Autumn Demon Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Looks like the exact same chassis as the Sager NP5125/NP5135, except one more USB 3.0 port. Unfortunately that means same crappy speaker placement on the bottom of the laptop.

5. Panchowska

Panchowska Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Anyone knows a reseller that sells this notebook worldwide (Chile, to be exact) and accepts paypal?

That's the only way to get a Sager around here :(

6. hispeed4567

hispeed4567 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Xoticpc ships worldwide I believe, but remember about all the shipping and other costs

7. Panchowska

Panchowska Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Yep, no problem about that. Sadly Xotic only accepts paypal from USA and Canada customers :(

8. hispeed4567

Reputations:
    I didn't know that. Do you know anyone in the US that could lend their account or something? Or maybe do an international wire transfer from a bank. it should work if you're going for the cash discount.

9. Panchowska

Panchowska Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    That would be the plan-b, because in that case I would have to take my paypal money and cash it somewhere (paying fees for that).

10. hispeed4567

Reputations:
    That's why I choose not to have a paypal account. I'd much rather just deal with Amex just because there are so many protections in place for credit cards. For the rare instances where its cheaper to pay cash, like a cash discount, one could always to a wire transfer from their bank, or possibly a eCheck from their bank too. When I ordered I had to pay a $10 fee to do next-day delivery of my money, but the fee is lower at $3 if you don't mind waiting three days for the money to clear. For me, if I had waited the money would have gone through after the weekend and that could screw me over in the long run as opposed to just paying the $7