**OFFICIAL Sager NP5125/Sager NP5135/Clevo B5130M Owner's Lounge**

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by Skwiggler, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flip4life

flip4life Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I actually got the same email last week... But I ordered it the 9th and the 18th (2 days ago it was shipped to my house) and will arrive the 25th and it is the NP7110 so idk maybe I got lucky? But it should be soon hopefully for you?

2. Donald@HIDevolution

Donald@HIDevolution Company Representative

Reputations:
    The Sager NP7110 is now in stock and shipping daily. When yours ships will depend on where you are in the production queue.

3. brunotacca

brunotacca Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Can i use the extra battery (62wh) with the battery at the same time to get 5~7hours battery time? Have an equipment to do it?

Warm regards.

4. Shane@DARK.

Shane@DARK. Company Representative

Reputations:
    Sorry, there's currently no device I know of that can sync both batteries together, nor do I expect for one to come out in the near future.

5. brunotacca

brunotacca Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Uhmm... right, this is a little bad.

Sorry but I never owns a notebook, sorry for the dumb question.
    So, to switch the two batteries i will need shutdown and change, or it can be without a shutdown?

6. Eggs Scrambled

Eggs Scrambled Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    The razer orochi is hands down the best mouse I've ever purchased in my life. The bluetooth functionality isnt anywhere near as bad as some people make it out to be, and as long as you arent the type of person who likes to smash his hand against a mouse (in a full-on "palm" style grip) when he uses it, it's perfectly comfortable. Even when I try and emulate what others do, the whole palm style grip thing, it doesnt feel as uncomfortable as others make it. Mind you, I do have above average size hands, so it's not like I'm some "dainty" claw style gripper or something, overall I'd say it's a good mix of claw and palm style gripping. I relax my hand on it comfortably when I want to and claw it when I need extremely precise movement.

I came from a broken logitech g500, and this is easily 2-3 times better than I found that one to be.

I have a strange problem with my right thumb, where I don't have a lot of sensation in it due to an accident I had that (makes no sense I know) ended up with my thumb being smashed between two huge logs while moving lumber, and when using the g500 I found that it's differently textured thumb rest irritated me sometimes, and the death adder's glossy left side also irritated me. The orochi, while still having the glossy finish on the sides, doesnt irritate me like the death adder did, so in some way the build is much more appealing to me.

There's really two camps when it comes to the orochi, those who can't for the life of them come to terms with the (barely) smaller footprint compared to the gigantic g500s and such, who palm their mouses when they use them (which is fine but I'll never understand the appeal) and those who don't have such requirements and I think all love the mouse.

The bluetooth lag thing, while disappointing, doesn't bother me because I use it wired ALL THE TIME. Even when I do decide I'd like to go wireless, the lag when you havent moved the mouse in a few seconds doesnt bother me as much as it does some people, especially because I know I can just plug it in if its that bothersome. It's wireless is better than most mice because of the lack of a dongle, and other bluetooth mice dont have as high DPI or additional functionality as the orochi has, and it deserves credit for that. It's especially the best wireless mouse by razer IMHO because the mamba has a massive base dongle that needs to be plugged in for wireless to work, which is a huge no no for laptops, and the mouse is a huge expense just to keep wires off your desktop.

Finally, I just want to mention that the cord that connects the mouse for wired functionality, while having a unique end that looks best connected to the mouse, is just a plain old micro usb cord that can be replaced quite easily if need be, you dont have to buy a whole ne wmouse just to get wired back again, although of course the feel may be different without the nice included orochi cable (although a tad short in length).

7. Tyo

Tyo Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    How nice of Justin to check my order for me, shipped and delivery scheduled for wednesday :)
    Actually Xotic and other resellers pay attention to what we write :D

8. firzen771

firzen771 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    now hopefully the 5125's will be back in stock soon :D

9. Shane@DARK.

Shane@DARK. Company Representative

Reputations:
    The only way you could switch batteries without a shutdown would be to plug in your laptop while changing the battery.

10. bbuccola

bbuccola Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    look into the energizer xp18000 portable energy. Its basically a big battery. It has all kinds of adapters for everything(it does include one for the NP5125 socket as i ahve both products) i use it on long flights and such and i can get a few hours our of it depending on what im doing. I havnt fully tested it yet but if your looking for extended battery life this is by far the ebst product i have found. Its rated at up to 6 hours extended time but i dont know what thats rated out or for what kind of usage. Ill test it out with jsut gaming later this week and the jsut surfing and optimus off stuff. Get some tiems to see if worth it but its also very slim and portable. Roguhly 3x6 inches id say about a centimeter to 3/4 inch thick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.