**OFFICIAL Sager NP5125/Sager NP5135/Clevo B5130M Owner's Lounge**

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by Skwiggler, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbuccola

bbuccola Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    I havnt yet tried to connect a mouse but my phone connected fine. I think you guys are running into problems because there is a built in bluetooth and your trying to attach a Bluetooth dongle. Try and read instructions on how to connect to builtin card instead of dongle

2. flip4life

flip4life Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Anybody else order the Microsoft Bluetooth mouse along with the laptop? Being a college student it was 50% off and I checked on newegg n everything and its like a $45-50 mouse that I got for $25.. Sure I didn't really need a mouse but at that cheap I figured it was a steal :p

In addition, the $10 black carrying case... All of the cases on their site were from like $35-$100... So I figured that $10 for a case is as cheap as it comes.. I don't know which case it is though, if someone can send me a link to a pic or tell me which case it is because on their site they have a basic black case and a black business case which the basic black case is more expensive in their shop at least and one of them only holds up to a 15" I think which I ordered the 7110 which is 17" so I hope the case I got will hold up to the 17" laptop I got.

Thanks in advance for any questions answered, love this forum its just like a big family in here :p

3. VZX

VZX Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I don't like mouse without forward/back and scroll left/right button. Logitech for me, always

4. gsparx

gsparx Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Picked up the MX Anywhere. I'm actually enjoying using it on my desktop too. Guess I like small mice

5. Bubbasticky

Bubbasticky Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I heard the Razer Orochi is pretty sweet. I just don't know if after gaming it'll make your hand feel all claw-like from the size. I'm used to my Logitech G5.

6. flip4life

flip4life Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I am really considering getting the Razer Orachi.. Being a user of the Razer Deathadder for the last 3 years (after a year or so it encountered a double clicking problem where the mouse actually double clicked when just pressing the button once.. Trust me it wasn't messed up in settings.. it was a hardware problem with the mouse. Of course after getting an RMA replacement, I ended up encountering the same exact problem on my RMA'd deathadder after about a year and i have just been living with it although it has been EXTREMELY annoying EXPECIALLY FOR GAMING)

It just kinda bugs me that you pay so much for a mouse and it has a huge flaw not allowing it to work for more then a year.

Anyways... I would like to know what people say about the size of the mouse (seeing as i am used to the size of the razer deathadder for normal PC use and soon to be the cheap Microsoft wireless bluetooth mouse) and also, are there any design flaws that encounter after a certain amount of time ex. double clicking issue with Deathadders.

If anyone has the Orochi it would be greatly appreciated to get an answer for the few questions i have before i go fork out the $70 for the mouse

7. VZX

VZX Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    My Desktop's Logitech MX1100 (voted by many people with BEST MOUSE EVAR!!!) also got double click when I single click problem recently too, that's about 3 years of usage. I definitely didn't spend too much for my new Anywhere MX mouse.

8. gsparx

gsparx Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    I decided to be incredibly anal and purchased the Anywhere MX and the Orochi from Newegg with the intent of returning one of them. I found the Orochi to be incredibly uncomfortable. The MX is slightly ergonomic to the point where it could potentially be used by left and right handers, but it fits my hand perfectly.

The Orochi has a ridge that dug into the corner of my hand and made it quite uncomfortable. There is also the problem of the bluetooth powering down after five seconds to save battery.

The only problem with the MX is the lack of DPI. While 4000 DPI is not necessary for me, 800 is also not enough, especially with the 1900x1080 res of this laptop. I haven't been playing many games lately, although I continued through HL2 recently and found the mouse perfectly adequate. I dont know how it would fair online, probably not nearly as well.

I also prefer a fingertip only grip, and after getting this mouse I am starting to realize that I'm going to be buying only mobile mice in the future. Even my Razer Diamondback feels to big in my hand now. But that's just personal preference.

9. brunotacca

brunotacca Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    A equipment question...

The people who are buying the extra battery (62wh) from Sager (like me), they will need to change the battery to use? or In some world place have an "battery case" that you can use a compatible battery as a external battery?

Warm regards.

10. Tyo

Tyo Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Any news on NP7110 ? Got email from Xotic last week that these would arrive mid this week for production.
    Any news there Xoticpc ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.