**OFFICIAL Sager NP5125/Sager NP5135/Clevo B5130M Owner's Lounge**

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by Skwiggler, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bejito81

bejito81 Newbie

Reputations:
    on my tower i got better desktop score, but here since it is done by the intel card no change, else i guess more stable

well always better to have final version installed if possible anyway

2. firzen771

firzen771 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    yep, was just curious

3. CalBear96

CalBear96 Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Gotcha. Takes some getting used to after *BSD. Not sure why, but my desktop is very odd. When I open Firefox thee ae no minimize/close buttons. I am sue it is just configuration tweaks I need to make.

4. shteren

shteren Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    calbear96, i'm sorry to interrupt your intriguing questions but this topic was discussed a lot in this very forum, xorg.conf files were uploaded and discussed, so has the subject of X64 ubuntu which isn't reccomended atm by ubuntu themselves.

this forum has a really good search option, you should use it, i doubt you'll have any more questions.

5. CalBear96

CalBear96 Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    I have searched high and low, otherwise I would not have asked. I have read every page and did not remember x64 being discussed, but I will look further. All has been figured out anyway and x64 is working great. And given that there is no xog.conf and touchpad works "out of the box" I am very happy

6. Azusis

Azusis Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I downloaded the 266.58 drivers from Nvidia last night. These drivers were released on January 18th, and can be found here.

And guess what? It installed properly without a hitch, did not break optimus, and better yet, can play games that use Punkbuster without getting kicked! I logged around 3 hours in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 last night just to be sure, and on multiple servers. No more getting kicked for multiple display drivers.

Happy day! :]

7. firzen771

firzen771 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    ye theyre working good for me to :)

8. lotri

lotri Newbie

Reputations:
    Hey guys, I'm using Windows 7 Pro x64 and WinSAT keeps running on startup for me. The only major changes I've done are installing the 265.xx drivers someone posted a while back. It's not the scheduled task, because that's only scheduled to run once per week. Does anybody know a solution for this problem? Thanks.

9. Unlicensedhitman

Unlicensedhitman Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hello. I didn't know that there are other people with the same laptop as me.

10. Daiei

Daiei Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Good news! Thank you for the heads up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.