[Official] Questions for the MSI Rep! #2

Discussion in 'MSI' started by MSIGeno, Sep 15, 2014.

1. tiliarou

tiliarou Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    In US maybe but that's not the case everywhere unfortunately...
    Unprofessional is the kindest qualifyer I would use for European support...

MiSJAH likes this.
  2. hussamalnajjar2012

hussamalnajjar2012 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hi Dear Fourm , MSI team.

I have MSI gt73vr tittan pro top of the line laptop which I bought on december 2016

I sent my laptop to MSI RMA service to fix it for the 4th time within 1 year becuase I had a defective unit, MSI team were great each time and fixed my laptop for me which I barely used ,because every time i use this laptop it will fail me and break so I use my 6 years old HP laptop instead , which still works great :)

anyway this time when the repair was completed ,RMA departement sent the laptop for me throw fedex,on may /30 I got a message from fedex telling me that my package was delivered and someone has signed and recived the pakage,I was at my work so I contacted my family members who live with me they told me they were out also and havn't seen any one,

I checked with the apartment manager , and he hadn't recived any thing,so I contacted fedex and they told me that MSI has to file a lost claim

I called MSI team and they were great again and help me to file the claim,the claim got declined becuase someone has signed , i called Fedex agian and they told me they can do more invitigation and see who signed but MSI has to contact them directly becuase they are who did the shimpment I can't do it by myself

I called MSI agian and they told me they did thier part and they can't help me more because my case will be declined agian ,

I contact the supervisor (Kelvin Wong) throughthe phone and through the emails and I have attached a picture of what happend between us

the last thing I heard from him was there is nothing we can do , and he hang up the phone on me !
    I left voice mails on his phone number and he has never contacted me agian

So what I can do Now it is a 2 years investment for me that cost more than 2700$ and recently I upgraded the Storage to 512 Samsung NVME drive for 200$

thanks for any suggetions

Attached Files:

3. Kevin@GenTechPC

Kevin@GenTechPC Company Representative

Reputations:
    Sorry to hear about your loss. Did MSI initiate a case for FedEx to investigate? Additionally, there should have insurance where they can claim that for you, right?

4. hussamalnajjar2012

Reputations:
    Hi,
    well MSI refused to deal with me , the supervisor told me he can't help me
    Fedex told me we can't give you more information becuase it is illegal , MSI rep has to contact them becuase he is the shipper

5. Kevin@GenTechPC

Reputations:
    If a package is lost, the typical process is to file a shipping claim and investigation from shipper side because that's not something you can initiate from your side. MSI isn't fully responsible because they aren't the courier, but they failed to require signature for such expensive product. Try to get their supervisor on the phone with you to see what can be done to resolve this issue.

6. hussamalnajjar2012

Reputations:
    I Already did that,
    his name is (Kelvin Wong) ,he filed the claim, but refused to follow up with my case,
    I told him to dispute Fedex decision becuase this is what fedex rep told me to do, but he refused, and told me to check with neighbors and hang up the phone on me and never responed to my voice mail agian

I have attached the emails between me and him if you want to know ,
    i believe that MSI has to work on customer service really well becuase they will lose a lot of customers becuase of their customer service team

7. Kevin@GenTechPC

Reputations:
    You can request for the outcome of investigation by FedEx. Prove that the signature is yours.
    Sometimes, these couriers (not just FedEx) can deliver to the wrong address, and it is likely yours is sent to the wrong address. But you shouldn't be the one who checks with neighbors for your package.

8. hussamalnajjar2012

Reputations:
    Yes I already did, but they told me if you want to have more information, MSI has to request them , I can't do that by myself,and MSI refused to involve in my case any more,
    It seems that Fedex trying to refuse to take the responsibility

9. Donald@HIDevolution

Donald@HIDevolution Company Representative

Reputations:
    Where did you buy it originally?

Kevin@GenTechPC likes this.
  10. Support.4@XOTIC PC

Support.4@XOTIC PC Company Representative

Reputations:
    Curious to know as well.