*Official* NBR Desktop Overclocker's Lounge [laptop owners welcome, too]

Discussion in 'Desktop Hardware' started by Mr. Fox, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOK's Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    I’m sure bro makina don’t trolling. Language barrier and with google translate on top can give some weird results.

Convel, makina69 and Rage Set like this.
  2. Robbo99999

Robbo99999 Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Hopefully not, I just can't see the strands of logic though, it's a red flag to me. Maybe I've been playing too much BF1 and trying to see patterns in play to identify no-good hackers, it's made me paranoid and sensitive to unusual patterns! Ha, but it's weird, hardly come across many people here that post such "circular illogical inconsistencies". Like I mentioned briefly in my previous post, it's not really of any consequence either way - I just don't like to see people ignoring advice and being inconsistent & illogical at the same time, it feels like an insult or on purpose. Maybe it's the language barrier & google translate, I'll give it a rest. Sorry to Makina if I've got him wrong.

Rage Set and makina69 like this.
  3. makina69

makina69 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    it's the translator's **** ... I don't fool anyone or lie ... all my ram OCs are checked with hci ... I don't like the ram at 4300 because I need too much voltage VCCIO SA ... that's why I lowered them to 4000cl16 ...

Robbo99999, Papusan and Rage Set like this.
  4. Rage Set

Rage Set A Fusioner of Technologies

Reputations:
    Bro, I agree with @Papusan I don't think he's trolling. He definitely knows a lot more than the "everyday" OC'er. I would say, whatever translator he's using, needs some work. I think @makina69 should add both English and Spanish (when he needs to go deeper into detail) explanations. It may help. With that said, I am with you. I seek out patterns in everything. It means you have a pretty high IQ.

I would to add, he's taunting me with that Gene. I really wish it came to the states with support. I won't import it because there is no warranty with it.

Convel, Robbo99999 and Papusan like this.
  5. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOK's Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    If you don’t understand English language completely and translate is your only option.., It’s difficult make understandable posts/answers.

6. makina69

Reputations:
    but let it be clear that I don't trolley anyone

7. Robbo99999

Reputations:
    Yeah, now that makes more sense! :)

makina69 likes this.
  8. makina69

Reputations:
    6h OCCT ´´´´´´´´5ghz 1,240v llc7 ram 4000cl16.......
    the most important without mistakes of cache

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Convel, Rage Set and Robbo99999 like this.
  9. Robbo99999

Reputations:
    Wow, 6hrs of stability on OCCT, that should be stable in anything I reckon! You got 67 degC max CPU temperature at 159W CPU Package Power, what cooling system are you using, and what's your room temperature? Have you delidded the CPU with liquid metal? (ah, I forgot, 9900K uses solder doesn't it, so no need to delid really).

I'm gonna blow the trumpet of air cooling for a minute, because most folks posting up here got water cooling, air cooling deserves it's rep too! This is my 6700K on OCCT with a peak of 123W, 60 degC max CPU temperature after 1hr testing, that's in 23 degC room temperature (see following screenshot). I reckon if I had a 9900K in my system here at your same 159W I reckon it would be about the same as the temperatures you've got there, especially as you've got the advantage of double the surface area on the chip to transfer the heat, so my results with my 6700K are handicapped by having a greater heat density in my testing. As you can see max fan speeds on CPU and case fans (all Noctua) is a low 900rpm, which is a gentle hum in the background. I'm looking forward to building my next system (next year probably) in this case along with this NH-D14 air cooler I have - I wanna see how it will handle an 8 core CPU!
    125W.jpg

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    Rage Set and makina69 like this.
  10. makina69

Reputations:
    tomorrow I put photos and computer explanation .... you have an excellent CPU ... small temperatures better ...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Robbo99999 and Rage Set like this.