[Official] Huawei Matebook X Pro Owners Lounge

Discussion in 'Other Manufacturers' started by Megacharge, May 30, 2018.

1. paulreedsmith

paulreedsmith Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Will there be a big difference in battery life between the hd620 and the mx150?

2. paulreedsmith

paulreedsmith Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Do the W10 battery check.

https://www.windowscentral.com/generate-battery-report-windows-10

3. jliv

jliv Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    UPDATE: I’ve had my MXPi7 for about 6 months now, and I’m happy to report that this is by far the best laptop I’ve ever owned. Performance is top notch. Build quality is superb. Loving W10 Signature. The screen makes MBP retina look cheap and washed out. The touchscreen is amazing! Fingerprint recognition is just a tap. Audio is stunning. I’m rocking a 45” LG 4K external display on HDMI and it’s gorgeous. Note: My display doesn’t support USB-C. I have a bunch of USB peripherals hanging off of the Huawei mini-dock and another USB-C mini-hub: 500GB flash for backup, Plantronics headset dongle, Logitech HD webcam, Logitech universal connector (keyboard/mouse), and everything works flawlessly.

Huawei did a fantastic job on this machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. njcycleguy

njcycleguy Newbie

Reputations:
    Question regarding USB-C Thunderbolt pass-thru on a 2018 Matebook X Pro with the GeForce MX150 - when I connect my external Dell U2718Q monitor (4k), or any 4k monitor for that matter, directly to the machine using a USB-C to HDMI adapter (no docking station), it's only passing thru the on-board Intel 620 Chipset Video adapter. Shouldn't it pass-thru and use the NVidia video card to run the external display using the Thunderbolt 3 connector? I've searched to see which adapter is hardwired to that port for external monitor connectivity and can't find an answer.

5. annabel_shanderin

annabel_shanderin Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Hi there! Can you (or anyone else with the Matebook) please try and run LatencyMon and meassure the DPC latency for a few minutes, and then post an image of the 'drivers' tab (in LatencyMon)? Thanks in advance!