Official Coffee Lake Refresh Thread/BIOS for ALL Clevo Laptops - RTX CARDS NOW SUPPORTED

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by DaMafiaGamer, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Rahego

Rahego Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I have TM ec that you provided and it works great. It also support Control center 2.0. What does Fn+d do?

@RebelStar i had same problem with g-sync. But with installation of 144hz screen(switch from 75hz) g-sync was back immediately without any future modding.

2. RebelStar

RebelStar Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Update: I got my gsync option back. I ended up flashing the first p870km.bin, the one that was posted before the updated one.

3. RebelStar

Reputations:
    I was following your post about the b173han03.1 when i installed it. The updated version of the mod doesnt have gsync support for some reason. But the original mod file did. Gsync and b173han03.1 are working fine on the original mod.

Rahego likes this.
  4. Rahego

Rahego Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Good to know:) so it would be best to stick with old BIOS instead of getting update one i guess

RebelStar likes this.
  5. joluke

joluke Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Using a B173HAN03.1 here on my P775DM3-G with a 8700k and a 1080 with g-sync (nvidia 1080 must support g-sync itself so make sure you flash the correct vBios on it) and g-sync is working normally
    BTW I'm working on the latest bios mod that dsanke did. flashed the latest 1.07.22 with RTX support that @dsanke did with revision 0 for the 9900k (this said BIOS wasn't yet released to public even though @dsanke contacted OP). In all the revisions of the BIOS g-sync has been working flawlessly

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  6. RebelStar

Reputations:
    @Rahego I forgot to mention that fn + d + power is the option used by most clevo laptops to reset nvram and bios settings to default. I havent had to use it.

@dsanke thank you for the original bios mod you made on the p870km1. Loving it!

joluke likes this.
  7. Oleg Timofti

Oleg Timofti Newbie

Reputations:
    @dsanke
    Hello. I'm new here on this forum and i'm glad to be here. I'm using mod bios on my P870DM-G for 8 and 9 generation of CPU's with SLI Nvidia GTX 970m, and i would like to get the most new release of this mod bios if it's possible. Regards

8. DaMafiaGamer

DaMafiaGamer Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I am updating it now, with the latest version I was sent only a few hours ago.

9. Oleg Timofti

Oleg Timofti Newbie

Reputations:
    Thank You so much :notworthy:

10. Oleg Timofti

Oleg Timofti Newbie

Reputations:
    @dsanke
    @DaMafiaGamer
    Hi there. i have flashed the new mod bios on P870DM-G today but i have some trouble with him. wi-fi module is not present in device manager but bluetooth is present and working fine (intel dual band 8260 and i have one more intel 8265). because of this i was forced to reflash previous version of bios, and now everything is working like supose to. I have selected from archive P870DM.rom file. It's something wrong with my laptop or mod bios is not 100% ready?
    Somebody have the same problem ?
    regards