Official Coffee Lake Refresh Thread/BIOS for ALL Clevo Laptops - RTX CARDS NOW SUPPORTED

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by DaMafiaGamer, Oct 25, 2018.

1. KXandr

KXandr Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Thanks, I will try again, maybe I did something wrong with the power settings.

2. Papusan

Papusan Jokebook's Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on Filthy

Reputations:
    All should read the Forum Rules :)

One of the paragraphs...
    • If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.

joluke likes this.
  3. ViktorV

ViktorV Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Well, I listened to you, I won't publish anything else so as not to infringe on the speakers of the true language in the world))) It's a stupid rule, people from all over the world communicate on this forum and no one demands to translate posts for them into their native language, this is some kind of unipolar rule isn't it?)))

4W4K3 likes this.
  4. Reciever

Reciever D! For Dragon!

Reputations:
    Semantic arguments only work for politicians, none of which are here. Its a trade language and best for dissemination of information. He is not asking you to remove the communications that fall outside of English, but to translate it for the rest of us. I dont even think he expects a verbatim translation but important bullet points you felt was warranted to have conveyed.

I think taking off my shoes at the front door is a stupid rule, but when I go to Korea I respect the culture that I participate in.

thewizzard1 likes this.
  5. joluke

joluke Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Don't like the rules? Don't use the forum. It's a large community and English is a global language unlike Russian. It's a matter of respect to other members of this forum. Plain and simple

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  6. KXandr

KXandr Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Guys, don't go on, please. I flashed the BIOS with a programmer and there are no problems. Qqls now works fully!

Reciever and joluke like this.
  7. joluke

joluke Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Good to know. Thanks for the feedback

8. antolovich1985

antolovich1985 Newbie

Reputations:
    I have a 9750dm-g, 980m gfx card, and running Danske bios w/ 9900K processor. Is it okay to upgrade to Windows 11? I didn't find any messages related to Windows 11 so not sure if there's anything like an ME firmware update or whatever else that could interfere with having the 9900k if I upgrade to Win11. I don't plan on updating the graphics card (if that matters).

9. joluke

joluke Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Use this tool to check if you can run win11:

https://bytejams.com/

10. coffee_Luke

coffee_Luke Newbie

Reputations:
    P770DM (Origin eon 17x) with i5 9500, processor is working great.
    But the video card M3000m will not use more than 27-28watts, stuck on power level P5.
    I tried this Bios and the other Coffee lake bios. I am using the one "old cards", my driver will not auto install, I have to force choose it in device manager and tell it to install.

It works, just slowly, fine for old games and temperature XD, but I'm looking to swap a 4k panel in when my eDP cable arrives.

How do I get the video card to use proper power levels? GPU-z says the card is "idle"