Official Coffee Lake Refresh Thread/BIOS for ALL Clevo Laptops - RTX CARDS NOW SUPPORTED

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by DaMafiaGamer, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Noa3

Noa3 Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi, i have a Clevo P775TM1 with stock bios EC v1.07.16, my 1080 died and i replaced it today with a rtx 2080 from ebay(eurocom). the notebook is starting and running so far but the bios dont recognize the card. i want to ask if some pro here have a idea what should i do. should i try to get a spi flasher and update to this bios here or is there an another solution? thanks

EDIT: my problem was i wanted to upgarde on 1.07.29 but clevo want you to upgrade step by step. so i jumped on 1.07.20 and then the rtx was running nativ with it. thank for your time mates!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  2. dragon2224

dragon2224 Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi guys ! Just flashed my clevo p775dm3 with Dsanke BIOS 1.07.29, and its working perfect with my i9 9900 ES, QQBZ :) Many thanks for any help. Just last question, is there any chance to enabled Sound Blaster X-fi 5 card, for better sound instead of Microsoft Hight Definiton Audio ?

3. Tryner

Tryner Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    the creative x-fi 5 is remplace by sound blaster x360 (for me is work very well) just use p775tm1 audio driver with uap realtek driver ! :)

4. dragon2224

dragon2224 Newbie

Reputations:
    What do you mean ( uap realtek driver ) ? Can you add some link with working driver and sound blaster x360 software ? Thanks

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
  5. Sirdansax

Sirdansax Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello all, this is my first post here, long time lurker though.

I have a Clevo p750dm2-g with an RTX 1070 and Core i5 6600k. Yeah, original hardware, I know.

So I finally decided to get proficient with the SPI flasher (ch341a, using asprogrammer) and managed to TDP unlock my graphics card (yay!). Now I want to buy a new Core i9 9900kf and upgrade my mediocre CPU. Maybe get an RTX card down the line.

I have gone through the files, instructions and this thread and I think I'm ready to pull the trigger.

I only have one doubt though: how can I make sure I have never updated the Intel management engine? What version should it be in?

I checked the BIOS and it states I have an Intel ME version of 11.0.18.1002. I google it and it seems to have come out in October 2016, so instinct says it should be alright. Can someone confirm that?

I don't think I've updated, but who knows what I did in the early days of owning this PC. It's still an expensive CPU and I'd like to be sure before I go out and buy it.

Thank you all in advance for your help and congratulations on the great work.

Edit: My BIOS version is 1.05.06 and the KBC/EC Firmware Revision is 1.05.03. VBIOS 86.04.72.12; build date: 06/14/17

6. Vladimir12

Vladimir12 Newbie

Reputations:
    Good day everyone! I got a Cevo P870km laptop, CPU I7-8700K, AUO B173HAN03.1, tell me good people!
    which GPU to install to have G-Sync what? Thanks in advance

7. matyee

matyee Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    You need gpu with gsync vbios. And be sure you have the TM1 version bios on your machine and you are good to go

8. Vladimir12

Vladimir12 Newbie

Reputations:
    Do I need a GPU GTX or RTX? and which BIOS TM do I need? thanks for the help

9. Vladimir12

Vladimir12 Newbie

Reputations:

10. Vladimir12

Vladimir12 Newbie

Reputations: