Official Coffee Lake Refresh Thread/BIOS for ALL Clevo Laptops - RTX CARDS NOW SUPPORTED

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by DaMafiaGamer, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Eddy99

Eddy99 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I have added these new microcodes using this program only. I just have to wait for the purchased processor, and I'll check the 870 dmg on a laptop. and I changed the dm version, reduced it, according to the description from the video lesson. dm version should be downgraded, preferably. I did it all. I have prepared two different bios for the laptop.

joluke likes this.
  2. Eddy99

Reputations:
    The friend received a QQLS processor, and modified the BIOS with coffee time, but this processor did not work on the 870 dmg1 laptop. the laptop does not turn on. so that's how. . i am still waiting for my processor.

moral hazard and joluke like this.
  3. runix18

runix18 Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    You should make a separate tread about this as many people are interested;)

4. Eddy99

Reputations:
    Yes, a friend installed the QQLS processor on a laptop, the laptop does not turn on to him. but he is in kofetim, while processing the BIOS, he did not lower the TE revision. left 11.701 ... version. I don’t know, because of this, or because of the fact that the motherboard supports all these new processors only from the 370 chipset, and with the chipset from 170 and 270 only 4 nuclear mutant processors. why am I talking about its? according to the description for Clevo and MSi, the same pin of the mode must be done on processors, the contacts must be isolated. This means that MSi and Clevo have the same structures on motherboards. Therefore, I doubt that Clevo notebooks with the Z 170 and Z 270 chipsets, as well as MSI boards, will not support mutant processors with 6 and 8 cores

Attached Files:

• 111.jpg
      111.jpg
      File size:
      75.7 KB
      Views:
    • 1122.jpg
      1122.jpg
      File size:
      123.9 KB
      Views:
    joluke likes this.
  5. joluke

joluke Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    When you test the BIOS changed with coffeetime let me know please. Wanna test a BIOS I changed but I dunno if it will work and I don't have a SPI programmer to switch back lol

Shreyas Shetty likes this.
  6. runix18

runix18 Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Asked a seller on aliexpress about this: 9TH COFFEE LAKE REFRESH QQLS 0000 2.1G 8C16T MODIFIED LAPTOP CPU TO LGA 1151 US $192.00

ME:
    hi. would like to buy this. I have a Clevo P87DM-G. Mb is Z170 express. Is it possible. to have modified bios? Should I send you stock bios?

SELLER:

你好,我的朋友
    Hello, my friend
    Alibaba Translation

你的主板无法使用我们的处理器
    Your motherboard cannot use our processor

Bummer:oops:

7. Eddy99

Reputations:
    I also suspect this. I believe that only 4 core, mutant processors will work on boards Clevo with a chipset z170. On Tm version laptops with z370 chipset, I think the chances are greater.

joluke likes this.
  8. runix18

runix18 Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    You should actually buy one. Tbh I did not buy a Skypro (too expensive), but I have this: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32955416676.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.afa94c4dMvkff1
    SPI works flawlessly, the 1.8v for vbios eeprom also works as expected, also the wire clips are decent as well.
    I know it is not professional but it can save you a lot of time and trouble when in need.

9. rzrwolf

rzrwolf Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Guys, can someone confirm, that dsanke RTX bios for p870tm1 is disabling FN+D (clear CMOS) shortcut? I have it working fine with 1.0.7.16

10. joluke

joluke Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
    electrosoft and Papusan like this.