*** Official Clevo X170SM-G/Sager NP9670M Owner's Lounge ***

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by Rahego, Jan 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. JCordero31

JCordero31 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:

I modded it myself lol thats what I did. The lcd is blacklisted for gsync I bought the wrong version required for gsync. I couldn't return as I got it for only 59 bucks off a friend of mine in China. Lcd has hz rating of 60 or 300 nothing in between btw

Yes everyone my laptop is for sale on ebay for 2200 total. No cpu or os installed. I'm strapped for cash and a decision had to be made.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    DreDre likes this.
  2. Entropytwo

Entropytwo Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Sadly you don't send to europe, since alot of pps starve for prema bios

3. JCordero31

Reputations:
    Since your known here I wouldn't mind shipping to you pm the address and I'll calculate the difference. I actually wanna make at least 2100 from the sale I put 200 for shipping do to insurance signature confirmation. I bought this from a vendor in Cali and it costed me 156 bucks to get shipped to me fully insured. I know do to ebay cost its not gonna make that

4. Donald@Paladin44

Donald@Paladin44 Retired

Reputations:
    We have the zTecpc zT-X170SM-G with the Custom Prema BIOS available.

Unfortunately, we only ship to USA and Canada. Most of our international customers use a forwarder in the USA, to which we will ship Ground for free (except to Hawaii & Alaska).

Searching for a forwarder in a state for which sales tax is not collected is wise (* means 3 business days or less in-transit time):
    Arizona *
    Arkansas
    Delaware
    Kansas
    Missouri
    Montana *
    New Mexico
    New Hampshire
    North Dakota *
    Oregon *
    Rhode Island
    South Dakota
    Just check the forwarders reputation...some are better than others... Due diligence FTW.

For international transactions Bank Wire Transfer (T.T.) is the only acceptable form of payment, received prior to shipment. We offer a 2.5% discount for payment by Bank Wire Transfer (T.T.).

5. Terreos

Terreos Royal Guard

Reputations:
    Sorry to see you having to part with it. But these are trying times. :(

JCordero31 likes this.
  6. Donald@Paladin44

Donald@Paladin44 Retired

Reputations:
    Please, don't shoot the messenger, but we just got this, regarding the new KM:
    "Due to the shortage on various components including display panels, GPUs, Intel chips, audio chips, Wi-Fi, AC Adapters, and etc., all orders have been delayed and postponed by Clevo without an estimated ship date."

Worse, there are no RTX 30x0 GPUs and heatsinks available to upgrade the SM.

FWIW, we still have SM's available, with delidded and cherry-picked binned Intel® 10th Generation Comet Lake i9-10900Ks, Custom Prema BIOS, @Mr. Fox Thermal Design (aided by @jc_denton & @Papusan), and DDR4/3200MHz w/ XMP Profile @ ≯ CL16 RAM.

7. JCordero31

Reputations:
    This maybe tmi but Yes my brother mishandled my moms money (3 months worth she's 70 with dementia) didn't pay her rent and now she's about to evicted from her home. It's the only of value thing i own besides my car and I need that.

jc_denton and Mr. Fox like this.
  8. Joe4zio

Joe4zio Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I'd gladly purchase one of your delidded cherry picked processors for my x170sm ( as the 2080s should still be good enough not to warrant an upgrade) , but i'm afraid I come from NoPremaLand, so I'd have to find one around the old continent

9. Terreos

Terreos Royal Guard

Reputations:
    Sorry to hear that. Hope all works out.

10. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    That sucks to hear, best wishes on keeping her safe and yourself.