**Official Clevo W230ST/Sager NP7330 Owner's Lounge**

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by HTWingNut, Apr 10, 2013.

1. R3d

R3d Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Considering all the hints we got from the resellers, I think the 765 is most likely.

2. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Mostly Harmless...

Reputations:
  3. Tedster59

Tedster59 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    excited for this thing. now if I can mod it to look like an m13x :) (I personally like the look of my m11x).

4. IKAS V

IKAS V Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    If it has a backlit keyboard I'm sold, I made a promise to myself that my next laptop would have it becuase I always wanted one. What are the chances this does?

5. Prema

Prema Little Bios Mod

Reputations:
    :D :hi2:

6. alexsupreme

alexsupreme Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Is there any clevo laptop asides from the P150em that has backlit keys?
    I don't think the 230 will be any different from any other laptop in that sense.

7. IKAS V

IKAS V Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I don't know if that's a good sign or not but I'm taking that to mean it will have a backlit keayboard (I hope, make it so CLEVO!)

8. IKAS V

IKAS V Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I don't know if that's a good sign or not but I'm taking that to mean it will have a backlit keayboard (I hope, make it so CLEVO!)

9. Baenwort

Baenwort Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    My worry with backlit keyboards is that they add thickness and given how everyone seems to be focusing so heavily on thinness I don't want them compromising somewhere else to shave off a the few mm that a backlit keyboard requires. I'd like them to use those mm for a stiffer and more protective lid as I"m tired of needing to keep a cloth between my keys and my screen to prevent the skin oils on the keyboard from transferring to the screen while the computer is in its case.

10. dolce.vita

dolce.vita Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    no flashy design, backlit chiclet keyboard, powerful cpu and gpu DAAAAMN i'm sold :)