**Official Clevo Sager NP9155/ P751TM-G Owner's Lounge!**

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by Phoenix, Oct 6, 2017.

1. yrekabakery

yrekabakery Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Lol, I have 2.5k+ hours, and I play all factions. ;)

Yeah that fight wasn't too big, about 48v48. But even in crazy 96+ vs. 96+ fights, performance is still really good, 120+ FPS nearly all the time:

I use ShadowPlay to record, the performance drop is very slight, only about 3%.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    raz8020 likes this.
  2. matyee

matyee Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    HI,
    Anyone knows or has experiences that the B156HTN05.1 panel works in the p751tm1? It is also a 120hz gsync panel as the 5.2.
    With msi16l1x (eurocom tornado f5) this 5.1 version has issues with bios, balck screen, brightness problem. However clevo officialy puts this in few models.... on ebay europe i cannot find 5.2 for a long time only 5.1..

Thanks a lot for your help!

3. woodzstack

woodzstack Alezka Computers , Official Clevo reseller.

Reputations:
    what ? Thats sounds like a skewed review if I ever heard one, who runs the witcher on on their latest clevo gaming laptop and yet with no OC on the CPU, and it should be mentioned 67C COLD is not cold really.... I haven't read full reviews on laptops in ages, nowadays I just skim through these things, but maybe we should bring our points to the comment sections in those reviews (or do they need pending mod to accept comments on those pages ?)

4. Vaeron

Vaeron Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Anyone have a solution to the weird sound level (and possibly many other stuff I have yet to know) issue after updating to Windows 10 v.1803? I am at 1 right now, but it sounds like it's at 50 or something.

I've noticed that the default app, Sound Blaster Connect, doesn't detect the audio device anymore. It asks me to "

lease check [my] connection."

EDIT: So, I somehow found an old link for Clevo support on Realtek through Prema's website. Sound is fixed, but I'm now paranoid of whatever stuff I have yet to fix/retweak because of the update.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  5. Support.1@XOTIC PC

Support.1@XOTIC PC Company Representative

Reputations:
    Sadly, Have been seeing a large uptick in *weird* issues once that latest windows update came out. Most tend to be fairly simple fixes with updating drivers, etc. But scary nonetheless

jaybee83 and Vaeron like this.
  6. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    Usually the issues are fairly apparent like that and don't tend to be lurking time bombs.

7. Quadron

Quadron Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Okay, heres an update. My Evoc 15 clevo P750 was delayed because HID couldn't get their hands on a lotteried 8700k because the new i7-8086k chips we're coming out, but HID has just released their new info and pricing on these P750. Check it out here: http://www.hidevolution.com/evoc-clevo-p750tm1-g-custom-built-gaming-laptop.html

Now I'm getting a $120 discount compared to before, getting a 8086k processor instead, and it'll be overclocked to 5.1 GHz out of the box, compared to 4.9 GHz out of the box. I don't know if it'll be stable at those speeds, seems a bit fast and hot, but we'll see I guess. I'm excited to check it out. I'll probably lower the clocks to 4.9 for daily use after I get it, but we'll see.

One question I have for those out there who tweaked for better battery life. What have you found to be the best CPU/GPU settings for max battery life and how much extra battery life did you manage to get? Worth the hassle?

raz8020 likes this.
  8. jaybee83

jaybee83 Biotech-Doc

Reputations:
    seeing as the 8086K are basically higher binned 8700K cpus, itll probably run at 5.1 at the same temps and voltages as an 8700K at 4.9 GHz :)

raz8020 likes this.
  9. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    It is a high clock.... I'll be interested to see your results.

raz8020 likes this.