*** Official Clevo Sager NP9155 / P750TM-G / P751TM-G Owner's Lounge! ***

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by Spartan, Oct 6, 2017.

1. tps3443

tps3443 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    @Meaker@Sager Anyway you could pretty please possibly help me out with some of those soft white OEM thermal pads for my Sager 9155 or it’s a 9156? I’m not sure the exact model. I’d greatly appreciate it.

Whatever it takes to make it happen. Cost, or +shipping cost too.

Thank you so much

2. jaybee83

jaybee83 Biotech-Doc

Reputations:
    u might want to consider the blue arctic thermal pads rated at 6W/mK, theyre cheap and soft enough to be very handy in all sorts of situations :)

Sent from my Huawei Mate 20 X EVR-AL00 using Tapatalk

tps3443 likes this.
  3. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    As mentioned there are some good options, I'll add thermal grizzly. But if you like contact sales and they should be able to assist.

tps3443 likes this.
  4. tps3443

tps3443 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    So I’ve managed to get full power out of my GTX1080 again. It runs at 1,898-1,911 at 0.925V. I added some paper clips underneath the retention arms. And I noticed lower temps immediately. Not quite as good as my last configuration I was running on the “GPU with 78C Max with OEM pads and LM” but it hits 83C Max after hours of heavy load currently with paperclip mod..

I ran out of thermal gel, and LM again. And I just cannot remove the heatsink again. So the paperclip mod certainly works.

I could only run my games after changing to gelid pads at 0.781MV undervolt 1,721Mhz 86-88C haha.

jc_denton likes this.
  5. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    0.5mm fitment can cause 12c differences in temperatures.

tps3443 likes this.
  6. double07killor

double07killor Newbie

Reputations:
    Ok so I finally got around to putting pch cooling pads on this thing (I know it’s been almost two months but this is about the only time I can afford to have this laptop down for any amount of time) and unfortunately putting it back together I must of got the ribbon cable for the power switch and stuff plugged in just wrong and I burnt the cable trying to power on the computer, was wondering if y’all know of a replacement cable (I mean it’s just a standard twelve pin ribbon cable?) I would love a whole set that’s a lot longer then the standard ones so you could actually flip open the keyboard cover with all the cables attached (you can do that on my other laptop, so much nicer then trying to plug in and unplug the cables with the keyboard two inches above them)

-Jon

7. jc_denton

jc_denton V̖̟en̰g̻̼̰̩͙ea̲n̪c̭e̼ ͍̘̤͓̟̤Is̙͔ ̤Mi̻̭̣͎͍ͅn̰ḙ

Reputations:
    Oh man, I always order a pack or two extra when doing mods.

Papusan likes this.
  8. double07killor

double07killor Newbie

Reputations:
    Oh I nearly forgot I took pictures

Attached Files:

9. tps3443

tps3443 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    You ain’t lying bud. I always run out of stuff. I love liquid metal, I always over do it with soaking it in to copper and all the usual copper surfaces and I use it all up lol.

Ive currently got LM on my cpu lid, and cpu die under lid, and on my heatsink too. I couldn’t even sand out the old LM from the heatsink. So I just applied more. It works great on the cpu in place of thermal paste.

10. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    Your reseller should be able to get parts or our sales team.