*** Official Clevo Sager NP9155 / P750TM-G / P751TM-G Owner's Lounge! ***

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by Spartan, Oct 6, 2017.

1. IllusiveMan

IllusiveMan Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Fits for the GPU, but there is nothing for CPU side, only if you get separate heatsinks from 775tm.
    Also those 2 tiny heatpipes can do max the 1060 clevo, it's not enough to cool a 1070/1080, tried myself.

jaybee83 likes this.
  2. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    The 70 series heatsinks are longer in the fin area.

3. Notebookbackbreaker

Notebookbackbreaker Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    My oh my. Looks like our home has become active again ;)!

4. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    Still an active model :)

Notebookbackbreaker likes this.
  5. Notebookbackbreaker

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Any idea why Clevo control centre's temperature for GPU is stuck at 40 degrees all the time? it decides to work suddenly at times.

Attached Files:

• why.PNG
      why.PNG
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
  6. jc_denton

jc_denton Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Could Afterburner interfering or other monitoring programs. Does it also happen when XTU/Afterburner is closed?

alaskajoel likes this.
  7. double07killor

double07killor Newbie

Reputations:
    Weird inquiry and perhaps outside the realm of this forum, but anyhow running a 750tm1-g750tm1-g (you can go back to page 163 for a little more in-depth info on it) and I just got a dell TB16 thunderbolt dock to add a couple more monitors to my rig (I have been running a Dell D3100 and its been flawless, thought I would try a thunderbolt dock to take advantage of the speed and such)

any plugged the dock in, installed all the drivers I could (dell also has a couple of pieces of software to update the bios on the dock, but no luck installing them on my pc, even tried a buddies dell g7 and no luck their either... must be pretty picky about what dell computers they can be installed on),
    anyhow I seem to have full usb and audio support (even plugged my D3100 into the TB16 abd devices on the D3100 seem to work fine) but in my system devices it is showing up as some sort of generic usb device, (where the D3100 shows up as a D3100 even has a little image of the thing) and the dock doesn't even begin to appear in any graphics menus (where my 1070 and the D3100 display link stuff shows up) and I have no display output out of the dock

When I plug an hdmi into the dock, my monitor automatically switches to hdmi and like sets itself up for hdmi, so it appears the dock is doing something, just like it's not getting any display information from my laptop... I assume this is a thunderbolt issue, I have tried to update the thunderbolt controller drivers and the thunderbolt display drivers, everything I could think of (I've spent the last 5 hours widdling away at this) anyhow as I'm off to bed I thought I would post on here to see if yall have any experience with thunderbolt docks and what you know about them....

any help would be much appreciated as always...

8. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    Have you routed the displayport signal to your thunderbolt port in the bios?

9. Notebookbackbreaker

Reputations:
    Hey Dent. Nah. Same behaviour when afterburner isn't started. I dont have XTU so something is either blocking the process or it just plain bugs out. Other applications read it just fine.

At this point, I might as well write my own fan control utility lol. Just gotta learn which assemblies to tap into to use those methods separately in my app :/

10. jc_denton

jc_denton Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Obsidian offer a great fan control tool and it's not as bloated as CCC.