]]>

**Official Clevo P870KM1/P870KM1-G/Sager NP9876 Owner's Lounge! - Phoenix 3.0**

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by Phoenix, Jan 5, 2017.

1. kfxsti

kfxsti Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Good temps indeed !!

cj_miranda23 likes this.
  2. Alejo1707

Alejo1707 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Well guys, after having some strange issues on my notebook and just hoping for the best, it finally fixed itself apparently and the INTERNAL_VIDEO_SCHEDULER_ERROR is finally a thing of the past (at least for this month haven't seen it) and now I'm trying to undervolt and OC my CPU a bit, so far this is what I have reached, any advice for me?

Screenshot_OC1.jpg
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  3. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    Just map out a frequency/voltage curve to fully characterise your chip to know every point for the future.

4. Alejo1707

Reputations:
    How do I caracterise it? And I have another question, it looks like the GPU OC utility from sager is not working, had to use MSI Afterburner to be able to control voltage, do you know a good way to unlock all the OC abilities for this computer?

Thanks for your time mate.

5. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    Map the voltage Vs frequency over the normal range of the chip which will give you it's curve.

6. Juang1985

Juang1985 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Helllo Everyone

I am having an issue with my KM1. Purchased it from HIDevo and i got the prema bios on it. I have my overclock settings to 4.7. I notice when i am playing heavy cpu games like battlefield 1 or crysis 3 it throttles to 4.2 and it stays there. any suggestions? I am using override voltage of 1100. CPU lock settings is disable already.

7. Alejo1707

Reputations:
    What's the CPU utilization and temperature while you are playing these games? As far as I know at least Crysis is not really a CPU intensive game but a GPU one.

8. Juang1985

Juang1985 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    The temperature on my CPU stays around low 80s is not a thermal throttle. I notice this does not happen when sli is disable. maybe some kind of power setting somewhere. Can someone try bf1 for 10 minutes see if they stay @ turbo speeds to it throttles to stock 4.2 speeds?

9. Alejo1707

Reputations:
    What about the CPU utilization percentage? Have you run a stress test on your CPU to see if it runs at full clock speed and then throttles?

10. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    What throttle reasons are you seeing listed in XTU or other monitoring program?