*** Official Clevo P775DM2/3(-G)/P75xDM2(-G) (Sager NP9152/NP9172) WINGMAN 2.0/BATMAN 3.0 Lounge ***

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by Spartan, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    When and where did you get the bios?

2. LiLCruz

LiLCruz Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    HIDevolution

3. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    Then give them a shout they should be able to make sure you have the latest.

4. Scerate

Scerate Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    What options do i have if i want to upgrade my WQHD 120hz screen right now? I probably want to get the FHD 144hz one but noticed it's AHVA and 25ms response time, is there a FHD 120Hz-144Hz variant too with TN? Gsync is not a issue, but the weird "interlaced" lines still trigger me after all this time :eek:

In general i'm a bit torn apart right now, if i should upgrade my book to a 9700k and a 2080 RTX with heatsink or just get a new book in general.

5. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    Technically with your specs you should be waiting for the generation after ;)

6. LiLCruz

Reputations:
    Thanks I will so what you guys recommend lower temps on this model? I pretty much want to stock clocks maybe undervolt CPU lower temps?But if I wanted overclock maybe highest would be 4.6 or 4.7 my CPU is 7700k delided maybe Mr. Fox or Ultra Male can help on this :oops: but I doubt it seen people really great temps on here :eek: even tho this model gets a lot of hate on it's cooling.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  7. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    With delid I ran 4.7 with a slightly below average chip on the p870dm3.

LiLCruz likes this.
  8. Scerate

Reputations:
    @Meaker@Sager Yeah is probably the most reasonable, would depend solely on the point if i could sell my current book. And about the display do you have some suggestions about what to get is compatible :p?

9. LiLCruz

Reputations:
    Anybody know what drivers not compatible with windows 7? Any driver links would be welcome going back to 7 ;). kaby lake not compatible with windoes 7?:eek:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  10. Scerate

Reputations:
    Ok just a headsup, i gave the N173HHE-G32 (Rev C2) a go and ordered it from amazon which surprisingly already arrived today, took me 5 mins to exchange and i must say it runs circles around the old B173QTN01.0 i had, no gsync anymore but superfast response time and very good colors for a TN Panel (8bit), i think it's the best compromise between getting a 20x0 card and a new notebook, cause going from 2560x1440 to 1920x1080 should boost the fps quite a bit. No issues i noticed so far, sadly the freesync feature isn't working either cause technically gsync in notebooks was freesync all along and switching brightness also works.